Hacking Must have accessories?

Painkiller153

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here. I was wondering if there are any great NDS accessories that I could get. I have been searching for a nice stylus, and maybe a replacement shell as well as a cover for it. I saw the review thread for shells and I found one I like, but I can't find the other things I've been looking for for a while.

Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
For any of accessories, check DealExtreme, there are lots of nice extra stuff for your NDS..
You should really get a screen protector and some case for it..I have a good use of wrist strap, and it's nice to have a retractible stylus, but it isn't that needed..

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to +1 the outer case. Plus, I really oughta get a screen protector...you should too. In the meantime, for stylus intensive games, use something soft like a q-tip
smile.gif
Trust me, it works great...It just doesn't last long.

Oh! and before I forget be wary of what headphones/headset you get! I've heard of a few that ruin the DS's ability to play the sound through the speakers after the headsets were used. So, read the reviews of a headset before you get it.

Painkiller153

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the input everyone!
gizmo_gal said:
I'd have to +1 the outer case. Plus, I really oughta get a screen protector...you should too. In the meantime, for stylus intensive games, use something soft like a q-tip
smile.gif
Trust me, it works great...It just doesn't last long.
To you, gizmo_gal, and to others, can you refer specific products? I have seen quite a lot of products just not ones that I can tell are worthy of my money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?