OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I made a news post aout this a while back, the Bullethell shooter from Cave, Mushihime-sama Futari, released for the 360 recently and it's Region Free. So I decided to check it out.

The gameplay sessions are short, it took me about 30 minutes give or take to clear 360 Original mode, took me 9 continues. Two button game, shoot right trigger and shoot bombs with B. Game has two player as expected so you and a buddy can go insane together.
smile.gif

I'm usually not a fan of Shumps but I'm enjoying this one. One day I will reach that bastard at the end of Ultra. The one in the video everyone knows and dreads...
ph34r.gif

Mainly just posted this to get the word out that this is enjoyable and fun and you all should try it if you can.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
BiscuitBee said:
ohmy.gif
It's region free??? I normally just assume it's NTSC/J only and I skipped it. Thanks Gaisuto! I enjoyed these types of games on my Dreamcast.
Cave made the game RF in order to "test the waters". If it sells well to North American/European consumers, they will start making all their releases RF.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, it's pretty fun! I expected the graphics to be a little bit better, but I guess it's a remake. Also, I only tried the arcade version. What's the difference between the 360 and the arcade version of the game?

It took me a while to figure out what the difference was between R-SHOT and SHOT. Protip: R-SHOT is just rapid shot which allows you to collect stuff magnetically. I'm assuming SHOT (holding down A) is stronger.

I'll have to play more to compare it to one of my favourites: Gigawing 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0