Hardware Multiple SD Card Conflicts?

AleronIves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this is the right forum to use, as I have a question regarding the use of multiple SD cards in the same 3DS with CFW. I wanted to use FBI to extract some old eShop music from my extdata, and I remembered that I still had the stock 4GB SD card that came with the console before I upgraded to a 32GB SD card. I updated Luma on the old SD card, powered on the 3DS, launched FBI, dumped the eShop extdata, and then powered off the system again.

It was then I realised there might be some kind of problem with plugging my regular SD card back into the system, since the old SD card is missing tons of software that I have installed on the regular SD card. Is switching back to my normal SD card going to cause any problems? I know some games have save data protection to prevent you from using multiple SD cards, but I didn't launch any games while the old SD card was connected; I only used FBI.

I thought I should ask just in case I needed to do anything before going back to my usual SD card. Thanks for reading!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...