Multiple question about GateWay/Sky3DS bleuv2 3DS/2DS JAP-EU

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Johnpei, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Johnpei
    OP

Johnpei Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2015
    Belgium
    Hello hello! :lol:

I have some many questions (and mysitiques) which I do not necessarily find answers!

Seeing the different tutorials here and I think I have a chance to find my answer here!

I will try to be clear, accurate, and non-redundant, but it will not be easy: crazy:

Basically, I currently have: A Japanese 3DS updated (last frimware) I use it to play my online games (MH4G). A European 2DS which is currently in 8.1.0-17E.

What I wish is :

-Play With (my) EU and jap games, preferably on the same console for not having to switch them every time ...

-Continue To play online (at least on my normal MH4G 3DS jap, can't live without ... :wtf: )

-Make a backup of My MH4G to prevent any loss / damage of the cartridge (I want my SAVE copied in 5 hdd :rofl: )

What I would like to know and I don't know /or is unclear:

-If I buy any linker, it will work on both my non updated 2DS EU , and my updated 3DS jap (with sky3ds v2 blue in this case)?

-If I bought a blue Sky3DS v2, which is apparently zoned, but you can play online, is it possible to simultaneously put JAP games who I will launch on my JAP 3DS, AND the EU games who I will launch on my EU 2DS? (without having to reformat / Copy?)

-If it's possible with the Sky3DS blue v2 and the gateway to update the games (not the frimware but the games)?

-If it's possible to play online with the gateway? (Yes have see it's possible if I update the emunand ?)

-My 2DS being 8.1.x, is it possible to use the gateway? What is the method? The same as for the 9.2? Because if I try to update my 2DS with the wifi connection, it offers me to put in on the 9.4 frimware ...

Basically the two could be nice for me, but I need some answers to know which linker is better for me :lol:

In advance thank you very much :toot:

And sorry for my poor english :rofl:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice