Multiple computers cause problems?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by klein, Aug 22, 2008.

Aug 22, 2008
  1. klein
    OP

Member klein GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright while I am waiting for my DSTT to come I have a few questions.

1. My first one is that if I use multiple computers to get totally legal stuff off of could this possible cause some sort of file corruption? Like if I download A off of computer 1 and I download B off of computer 2.

2. If I make a folder on my on my Micro SD card and I put games and such in it, will it be in a folder on the DSTT? Like if I want to put action games in folder 1 and put fighting games in folder 2.

3. Will my roms be on the menu screen or will they all be grouped under something such as NesDS?

4. I know that this has been asked a lot, but any idea as of yet on why the DSTT site is down?

5. What is the latest firmware for DSTT? I would look on the site but.......

2. IOwnAndPwnU

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    1. There shouldn't be any corruption.

2. I think you can organize it if you use something called YSMenu.

3. They'll all be in the menu screen or in folders.

4. It's always down. [​IMG] Download the firmware from GBAtemp because you won't be able to from www.ndstt.com

5. Latest official firmware is 1.15 (download from GBAtemp because you can't download it from DSTT website). Or consider YSMenu. Don't know much about it though.

3. ciper

Member ciper GBAtemp Regular

United States
    2. Not only will YSMenu organize the files into folders like you want but it will also shrink the font so that more games can fit on the screen AND the GUI is faster.

4. klein
    OP

Member klein GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does the YSMenu still now allow download play? Also, will I need to download moonshell still if I get YSMenu?

5. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    Yes. Either way you have to download moonshell don't you?