Hacking Multigame Gamecube doesn't show titles

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I burned a couple of games using MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F.. when I try to run it.. the Multigame Load menu doesn't show the titles of the games. It tells me how many games I got.. but doesn't tell me what games are on there. I can run the games properly.. but the titles don't show up.. So that means I have to guess where the games are on the list. Does anyone know why?? Thanks in advanced
biggrin.gif
it's really annoying not know what game I selected.

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, I have a modchip installed, d2ckey. I don't have CISO installed because I was stupid and updated to 4.0 first.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like an illegal character in your custom titles. Could be as trivial as a non-standard comma or something. Were you using a French keyboard?
tongue.gif

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gcg.jpg

^ That's how I named the games before I shrunk them. There's no weird characters right?

And yes I do get the GCOS menu... the problem is that the Titles of the games won't show up in the GCOS.

any clue?

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so are you saying it's the program's fault?? i used MultiGame_ISO_Creator_v3.2.4F.. is there a better program out there to make multiboot gamecube iso's? what's the command line?

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you also using a modchip? maybe only people with modchips are getting this problem?? i have a d2ckey, maybe I have to update the GCOS?

moonknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anybody else have any other ideas?? is it because of the program I used?? I don't really want to waste discs trying all the programs. someone help? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all