Gaming Multicart vs. Single cart

Zodeac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking to get a Game boy advance SP to play some of the old games on like the first couple Pokemon and other older games.

Should I spend time and find the orginal games that I want or find one of the multicarts out there with the games I want included ?

Thanks
Zodeac

Immortallix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you can find info/reviews on a specific multicart that tested the Pokemon games out to make sure there's no saving issues, then a multi-cart would be fine.
If you're looking for single carts you'll also find a lot of reproduction carts, some of which do look really nice and indistinguishable from the originals, for much cheaper, but depending on who's making it there might be save issues as well, but I don't think thats a common problem these days. I got a repro-Emerald cart from ebay and it works fine.

bilboboceto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think you should get the best of both worlds.
Try to look for a really good flashcart, those that allow you to save the game without needing some crazy menu or so.
If u find any good deal on eBay or want to buy some of your favourite titles, why not? Just make sure to look into how to spot fake carts and stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1