Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Because other cards are clones.
Why would you bash the best one ?
Would you bash a DSTwo thread ? :P
No, but I have no problems bashing the DSTWO. It has serveral contact issues and their EOS is shit if you ever used something like the CycloDS OS. The menu is not smooth and can do almost nothing on it's own (it can't use the 3in1 expansion pack, there is no support for SC Slot-2 cards, they have no smooth transitions and their default menu can open basically nothing). It may have good hardware but it feels like rubbish when using it.

MOHRCORE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Because other cards are clones.
Why would you bash the best one ?
Would you bash a DSTwo thread ? :P
Yes, I would if that were thread like this - I mean not very important news - just short info without any point of discussion. I would bash DSTWO, GW, WiikeyU etc. And I don't see why there, on GBAtemp, should be shitty GW thread with info like this, but not mt-card, or even 3DSlink. People use many flashcart's and those who bought cheaper clones or hybrids (clone + additional features and lack of some others) like mt-card aren't worse and they also deserves for threads about their hardware. Go, talk about your genuine GW on GW thread. This is thread about Mt-card and there is no point to close threads about flashcards other than GW, because they are clones. Altrough there's point to lock this thread because it's pointless.

Reactions: Rediska

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.