Hacking MT card Hardware Ver1.2 released

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when using a 16gb Class 6 card I had been using before the 1.2 update and trying to use a Nand save game. I switched it out for a 16gb Class 10 card and I have had no problems with Pokémon X or Y since switching to the faster card.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was sent the 1.2 firmware to try out from one of the MT-Card resellers and HarmoKnight seems to work just fine. (Not sure if the 1.2 software update is out publicly but I figured I'd post here.)

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was sent the 1.2 firmware to try out from one of the MT-Card resellers and HarmoKnight seems to work just fine. (Not sure if the 1.2 software update is out publicly but I figured I'd post here.)

Did you try the new eshop games?

kingnar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Can you post the 1.2 Launcher.dat here? because in this way all the users that have some problem with the 1.2 update hardware can test it and hope mt-card team had fixed this problems. thanks.

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you post the 1.2 update software here? because in this way all the users that have some problem with the 1.2 update hardware can test this firmware and hope mt-card team had fixed this problems. thanks.

It's 1.2 Launcher.dat not the 1.2 update. It does not fix the 1.2 hardware update.

RyviusRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when using a 16gb Class 6 card I had been using before the 1.2 update and trying to use a Nand save game. I switched it out for a 16gb Class 10 card and I have had no problems with Pokémon X or Y since switching to the faster card.

Do you or anyone else playing Pokemon X or Y experience stuttering when loading a battle or during certain parts of a battle?
Whenever I enter a battle The music will freeze then play again once the battle is fully loaded.
Also during certain parts of the battle the music will stutter during a switch in camera angle.
I find it really annoying that it happens for every battle.
I am using a SanDisk Ultra Class 10 card.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
1.2 Launcher.dat does not exist.
There is only a 1.2 FW upgrade.
So don't post wrong informations to mislead people.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Fine. If anyone is interested in it, use it at your own risk.
I myself don't trust such a file like that.

RomAnOCrY

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1.2 Launcher.dat does not exist.
There is only a 1.2 FW upgrade.
So don't post wrong informations to mislead people.

What are you talking about ? Everyone don't trusted me when i said i had the v1.2 Hardware update... Just 2 days later, it'll be release...
So i trust this guy, and, i receive an email, from MT-TEAM, said me just wait a little more...

No, it's not release officialy, but why it couldn't be real ?

Fine. If anyone is interested in it, use it at your own risk.
I myself don't trust such a file like that.

No link here, so you can't test it.
As usual, it's a private beta...so..

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I don't care.
Even the official 1.2 FW upgrade still made some people's MT bricked (not mine) by the 1.2 FW upgrade program's d**n foolish driver installation.
I can't imagine what a "private beta" is going to cause.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol