Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blue-3DS is fake as hell.

MT Card dead
Orange 3DS Dead
R4i Deluxe Edition allmost dead no update for year just like the 3DS link.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edit: So basically.. I didn't need a flashcart or Cubic Ninja all along to run roms? Since RxTools is loaded from the web browser while you're running SysNAND. Or are you supposed to load it while you're in emuNAND? Also, RxTools doesn't appear to be a cia.. maybe I haven't come across a cia version if it exists.
RxTools being able to load unsigned .cia files is a fairly recent thing... in fact, only yesterday has Roxas made it officially possible.

What I meant by .cia is that you can use RxTools to load up an emuNAND updated to the latest version, and be able to load ROMs installed via .cia (you can install your own .cia manager beforehand, or just use the included injector to replace the Health and Safety information app with FBI). The biggest limitation you'll have without a Sky3DS is not being able to load .3ds/.3dz ROMs, I'm sure there are ways you can transfer your saves over to .cia if you already have some.
(Oh, and if your sysNAND is still at 4.5, you can make it easier on yourself and use the MSET loader to load RxTools the same way you loaded the MT-Card)

Reactions: dingoyabuki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.