Homebrew MSX/MSX 2 emulator for DS?

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so im looking for an MSX emulator that will run on teh DS. i have been unable to find any decent info on this subject. also, as the msx was an early PC, do i need to obtain any bot roms or similar? (not asking for a link to boot files, just asking if i need them, i am happy to look for myself later if i have an affirmative response)

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for that man.

does anyone have any experience with any of these? as i have tried to install all 3, but cant get them to work at all. the readme files were no help, as they arent in English when i looked..

wolfmanz51

MrNintendosense
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
blainy said:
thanks for that man.

does anyone have any experience with any of these? as i have tried to install all 3, but cant get them to work at all. the readme files were no help, as they arent in English when i looked..
ive tried them all and one of them works well but no saves another seems to have saves and all features but is in japanese so its hard but you can run some stuf

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wolfmanz51 said:
blainy said:
thanks for that man.

ive tried them all and one of them works well but no saves another seems to have saves and all features but is in japanese so its hard but you can run some stuf

well, can you please tell me which ones you got working and how you did so?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: old men discussion