Homebrew Mplayer-CE

yoshi_2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok thanks for the information
Does it handle USB2 ? It's not very important cos' i guess usb1.1 i enough for reading most part of
divx movie

Posts merged

Does it handle USB2 ? It's not very important cos' i guess usb1.1 i enough for reading most part of
divx movie

Posts merged

divx movie

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the SDHC compatible version out yet? this is the only thing stopping me and i would like to put all my games as channels on SDHC

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this may be off topic, but I upgraded to USB Beta 3 Dip to use with the USB Loader. I have a Wiikey so when I tried to uninstall DVDX and change it to use IOS202, DVDs are no longer working for me. I read that I would just have to downgrade back to USB Beta 2, but wouldn't that make my USB Loader unusable?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Come on guys do a little bit of searching, of course it accepts SDHC! it has for a while now. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/MPlayer_CE
For the guy above, you have a wiikey if I'm not mistaken, the next release fixed the problem with libdi chip detection, which iv'e posted "before" is anyone ever looks.

If anyone has hangs with SMB, that's nothing to do with MPlayer, smb on MPlayerCE is extremely strong, if you happen to think otherwise it's your problem, your connection, your router, basicly you have to figure what's causing a problem to you.

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I tried to run a DVD after installing DVDX, but the player just freezes
frown.gif
Any solutions?

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UranusKiller said:
Come on guys do a little bit of searching, of course it accepts SDHC! it has for a while now. http://wiibrew.org/wiki/MPlayer_CE
For the guy above, you have a wiikey if I'm not mistaken, the next release fixed the problem with libdi chip detection, which iv'e posted "before" is anyone ever looks.

If anyone has hangs with SMB, that's nothing to do with MPlayer, smb on MPlayerCE is extremely strong, if you happen to think otherwise it's your problem, your connection, your router, basicly you have to figure what's causing a problem to you.

I was asking about a forwarder channel for MPlayerCE that works with SDHC. the one posted does not. i am sorry i dont know how to make one myself.

deevesh

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys

I have the same problem that Chantas had earlier

"My system is:
- Wii PAL 3.1e Wiikey v1

And im having some trouble getting the usb 2.0 to work:

Tried cIOS USB beta 2 and beta 3 and usb STOPPED WORKING after I install this with the dvdx with ios202 (in all mplayer versions, but geexbox usb still works)

With cIOS USB installed I cant get DVD playback in 0.4, but it works in 0.3.

USB works on other applications like geexbox but in Mplayer with the cIOS USB no chance"

My wii is pal 3.1E with a wiikey.

I installed Patchmii_core.dol earlier as i thought i needed it because the wii was modded.
I installed cIOS USB beta 2, installed dvdx with ios 202 and switched off my wii, plugged in the usb stick, and started the wii and homebrew channel and selected mplayer ce 0.4.

However the usb stick still will not be detected when i select it from the menu if ios 202 is selected. The usb stick works with ios256 and ios36, but i assume this is not usb 2.0.

I have tried both cios usb beta2 and cios usb beta3
I not too sure what else to do. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

yoitsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out how play video files on the 2nd partition!!!! Now you can have the HDD loader and get the HDD to work on Mplayer C.E. The trick is to make both partitions PRIMARY. You can also use the WBFS manager for windows now also!

yoshi_2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
he trick is to make both partitions PRIMARY

Really ? I was thinking i've alreadry tried this it worth to try again if you confirm
that it works now ! can the 2nd partition be formatted in NTFS ?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country

yoitsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yoshi_2000 said:
Really ? I was thinking i've alreadry tried this it worth to try again if you confirm
that it works now ! can the 2nd partition be formatted in NTFS ?

Ok this is how I did it. I made two partitions. The first one was in NTFS and Primary. That one is for for the HDD loader. The 2nd partition is FAT32 and Primary. This is for MPlayer C.E. It must be in FAT32 or it will not work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1