Country
United States
homelessbrian said:
i made a loop.avi gui today if anyone wants it

Preview:

30cwzk5.jpg

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1e1m2zm4zz

awesome work homeless, but is it too much trouble to ask you to make a widescreen version? plz & thx u.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Gamer said:
Well, I mean 50% video size or something like that (to see some medium quality videos on half size instead full screen). I don't know exactly what's the properly term.

I tried the aspect ratio options, but, it's weird, didn't make any difference for me
frown.gif
, the video (a wmv BTW) stayed the same. Dunno if I did something wrong or isn't supported for that kind of video.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Any idea on this?

homelessbrian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8v8t8r said:
homelessbrian said:
i made a loop.avi gui today if anyone wants it

Preview:

30cwzk5.jpg

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1e1m2zm4zz

awesome work homeless, but is it too much trouble to ask you to make a widescreen version? plz & thx u.

yea sure. Ill work on it later today. if i PM you with a link will you test it out for me when its done. I don't have a widescreen to test it on here.

scip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I really like this background. Keep them coming
wink.gif

And thank you all for nice words and support for mplayer-ce!

Scip

steveman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I must have something wrong. Do you know if you have to change anything in the router settings. I have a dlink rangebooster g. Using windows vista, allowed the wii full access in shared settings. Do I need an IOS installed? By the way it looks like it started to play a movie then froze up, thats why I'm leaning towards router settings. I still cant figure out the usb stick stopping the mplayer program from loading, give a stack dump and exception error. Take the stick out loads fine.

Cius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a little trouble with the smb, i've filled it all out correctly because it worked for about 3-4 times. I can access the shared folder on my other computer from my laptop and ive even tried disabling the firewall. No settings have been changed since it was working. I tried restarting router, comp etc. Btw i hav a static ip on my comp so that is fine too. I tried turning the debug on to see whats going on so the screen i get on load says the mount is ok then under it says too many errors 4x then the player loads. Can anyone shed some light on this

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If you want to add some kind of a interface for playing music, here's something I threw up for fun.

vcuwba.png

This of course asumes that you can read the album art and other information from the music file. If I remember correctly the original MPlayer can do this? The album art reflection is done by flipping the cover upside down and then adding the reflection.png on to the top of it.

I'm open for suggestions, and more than willing to re-do the play etc. icons. I know they look unprofessional.

Resources

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
roku93 said:
If you want to add some kind of a interface for playing music, here's something I threw up for fun.

vcuwba.png

This of course asumes that you can read the album art and other information from the music file. If I remember correctly the original MPlayer can do this? The album art reflection is done by flipping the cover upside down and then adding the reflection.png on to the top of it.

I'm open for suggestions, and more than willing to re-do the play etc. icons. I know they look unprofessional.

Resources

Nice, realy nice
smile.gif
. Keep it going!!! It's good to see that someone is working on a custom Theme, not a Skin, like I do. A tip from me: I think that reflection of the Buttons and the Bar isn't needed...the Pic is then a little bit to full...but like I said before, awesome artwork!!!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm currently redoing my Front-Row Skin-Package, the Set will then be 16:9 and 4:3, and will include 100% of what you need, not like my previous Package. Maybe even with a white-version. Coming soon...
wink.gif

Oh 2: I also hope that we will be able to see the album art...my Skin also will require this...the Other Information is already done, it can read the ID3-Tags (Play a Song and go to Preferences)..now they only must find out how to place it somewhere other.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, you're right, it is better without 'em!
Will the frontrow pack be self made from start to finish? The previous one looked a little bit too much like the real thing, if you know what I mean...
biggrin.gif

Really looking forward to see what you'll come up with, and hopefully it will be used in the program at some point, the current interface is pretty much a pain in the ass... No offence, who ever made it in the first place...

EDIT: It auto-double-posted! Is GBAtemp acting weird for anyone else? For me it's painfully slow and now this. My connection works perfect everywhere else...

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
roku93 said:
Yeah, you're right, it is better without 'em!
Will the frontrow pack be self made from start to finish? The previous one looked a little bit too much like the real thing, if you know what I mean...
biggrin.gif

Really looking forward to see what you'll come up with, and hopefully it will be used in the program at some point, the current interface is pretty much a pain in the ass... No offence, who ever made it in the first place...

EDIT: It auto-double-posted! Is GBAtemp acting weird for anyone else? For me it's painfully slow and now this. My connection works perfect everywhere else...

1) Well, I don't know...the background is fast made (solid black
tongue.gif
), but then I use Apple Icons, do some mirroring, etc...I use Screenshots as a Base, and then redraw some things...Anyways, I'll see what I can do, but basicly this was the point, a Skin in Front-Row Style...maybe the white version will look a bit different...let's see
wink.gif

2) Well, I think MPlayer wasn't designed with a great GUI in Mind. It was desigend to be little, so it can run everywhere (Palms, GPS, even on Mobile Phones). Therefore, it's not easy to hack a GUI in...

@Forum: Yeah, there's a Thread about it somewhere...the hoster has problems I think, hope they will fix that soon..it's realy a pain. Until I can post something, I must try at least 10-Times, until it works...
dry.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well, xbmc is based on mplayer, so I'd suggest to rethink what you said about the GUI...
biggrin.gif
AFAIK, it's quite the opposite. Mplayer is simple command line based, and there's plenty of different GUI's for it.
But you do realize it's a violation of copyright using apple's icons? I know you could do them by yourself. At least you should mention BIG letters that most of this is copyrighted stuff. You can do something like the front row, it's just wrong plain ripping it...

DEFAULTx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have an issue with the channel doing a dump all of a sudden i tried reinstalling & still doesn't work

EDIT: i got it working looks like the SD card had some bad data i ran a chkdsk & that corrected the issue

anyone know how to get it to default widescreen on video playback i have the widescreen edition installed

EDIT: ok i got the widescreen video issue figured out but then the top of the menu is to far up on the screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto