EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ThaKillerKlown said:
This editing Menu.cfg is really getting to me as I have really made a mess of it.

Would one of you please make me a menu that has subtitles OFF by default.
Allows me to Play DVD's
Loads a USB Fat32 Drive in Home Directory x:\Movies (with the ability to navigate sub directories within the main directory "Movies"

I dont use anything else. I would REALLY appreciate it!
I couldn't figured out a way to turn subtitles off either. I think I think it's just built it just like how the volume is always 90.25. So what I did was open input.conf and added
CODEZ sub_visibility
So now I have a shortcut to toggle subtitles by pressing 2 + Home. It's better than having to go through the menu.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone notice that the audio playback is swapped on the left and right channels? I just noticed this now when watching a show using MPlayer_CE. I used test tones to verify and found out that the left and right audio playback was correct using Games like Excite Truck and even the Wii's Photo Channel, but in homebrew like MPlayer_CE and WiiXplorer they are swapped? I made a post here with more details...

Please read the original post if you are experiencing the same issue or have a solution...

-[]D

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be at all possible in the next update to be able to watch .www.iraqgoals.net, Would be great to be able to watch live premiership football

Anime4me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way i can add moe SMB shares,
all my 5 shares work,
im trying to add another 2

heres what i got for both files.
smb.conf
Code:
#Samba share6ÂÂ(smb6:/)
ip6=192.168.1.2
share6=videos
user6=
pass6=

#Samba share7ÂÂ(smb7:/)
ip7=192.168.1.3
share7=music
user7=
pass7=

in menu.conf i added these lines.
CODE
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

any help is appreciated.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anime4me said:
all my 5 shares work,
Do the 2 additional SMB shares show up in the menu at least? I haven't tried to add more SMB shares yet but just trying to help. I'll try it out myself later today.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Can someone tell me if I can make button 2 on the Wiimote change the aspect ratio and how to?
Button 2 is a modifier key. It's kind of like holding shift to get more functions. You can try adding X switch_ratio in the input.conf file. That should make holding button 2 and pressing 1 toggle through aspect ratios.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
EeZeEpEe said:
SpaceJump said:
Can someone tell me if I can make button 2 on the Wiimote change the aspect ratio and how to?
Button 2 is a modifier key. It's kind of like holding shift to get more functions. You can try adding X switch_ratio in the input.conf file. That should make holding button 2 and pressing 1 toggle through aspect ratios.
Thanks, I will try this later when I have some time. But why "X"? And where can I find a documentation of all the comments like "switch_ratio"?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
EeZeEpEe said:
SpaceJump said:

Thanks, I will try this later when I have some time. But why "X"? And where can I find a documentation of all the comments like "switch_ratio"?
X corresponds to the 1 + 2. How to edit input.conf is all in the README.txt file.
To map a control in input.conf should be fairly self-explanatory. First write the
key you wish to map and then the mplayer option you want, listed here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/slave.txt

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, I tried it and it kind of works. When I press 1+2 it switches to the original aspect ratio, but when I press the buttons again, it does nothing. Is there a way to switch betwenn all aspect ratios?

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
OK, I tried it and it kind of works. When I press 1+2 it switches to the original aspect ratio, but when I press the buttons again, it does nothing. Is there a way to switch betwenn all aspect ratios?
Hmm. Really? I figured it should toggle between all the ratios. I have the same buttons for toggling subtitles on and off. You are holding 2 and then pressing 1 right? I'll try it out myself.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, and as I wrote it changes to original ratio, but after that it does nothing.

It looks like you have to specify a value after switch_ratio (e.g. 4x3). By only writing switch_ratio without value it seems to take the default value original.

Anime4me

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EeZeEpEe said:
Anime4me said:
all my 5 shares work,
Do the 2 additional SMB shares show up in the menu at least? I haven't tried to add more SMB shares yet but just trying to help. I'll try it out myself later today.

yeah it does show up,
but it wont connect.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anime4me said:
EeZeEpEe said:
Anime4me said:
all my 5 shares work,

yeah it does show up,
but it wont connect.
Yeah I tried it out yesterday and had the same problem. Got "error connecting to smb6".

johneem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a step by step guide anywhere for installing Mplayer-CE to Homebrew Channel which is kept on a FAT32 partition of my Hard Drive?

I keep getting the message check Mplayer is installed correctly usb:/mplayer or usb:/apps/mplayer_ce I have it in the apps folder and it will not load and my forwader channel (installed as wad) puts out the message SD not initialized restarting wii

I want all homebrew apps to work without ANY SD CARD from Usb HDD

Help Please !!!!

4.2E pal wii softmodded from gba guide

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I could never get it to load properly without an sd card either (only using a USB). I thought that's just how to app was. Maybe the next version will fix this... or maybe it's already capable of running solely off a usb drive but we can't figure it out. Either way, i'm not overly concerned, my sd card never leaves my wii anyways

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
johneem said:
Is there a step by step guide anywhere for installing Mplayer-CE to Homebrew Channel which is kept on a FAT32 partition of my Hard Drive?

I keep getting the message check Mplayer is installed correctly usb:/mplayer or usb:/apps/mplayer_ce I have it in the apps folder and it will not load and my forwader channel (installed as wad) puts out the message SD not initialized restarting wii

I want all homebrew apps to work without ANY SD CARD from Usb HDD

Help Please !!!!

4.2E pal wii softmodded from gba guide
Might be a problem with the forwarder. Try another one. I like TroyTheZombie's forwarders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Hyrule Warriors legends