Hardware Mp4 format not working

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
it leaves you a watermark eh....
is it illegal to post Cracks here in the forum??
try this it doesnt have a watermark
Yes. Remove it please.
yes yes, we can't post links of illegal stuff.
that's why we have pms

sorry i dont know... because of the R4s or any other flashcart.... they are illegal right?? it use to be for homebrews but now it isnt..... i think its too late for PMs now..
I think posting links and talking about it is different here. I mean alot of people will go Google it after hearing about it on GBATemp anyway.

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
it leaves you a watermark eh....
is it illegal to post Cracks here in the forum??
try this it doesnt have a watermark
Yes. Remove it please.
yes yes, we can't post links of illegal stuff.
that's why we have pms

sorry i dont know... because of the R4s or any other flashcart.... they are illegal right?? it use to be for homebrews but now it isnt..... i think its too late for PMs now..
I think posting links and talking about it is different here. I mean alot of people will go Google it after hearing about it on GBATemp anyway.

yeah youre right... even if i ask a game for my psp or nds...i would Google it....

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah youre right... even if i ask a game for my psp or nds...i would Google it....
I mean I think on GBATemp posting links to homebrew is okay but not any commercial ROMs and ISOs and other pirated stuff, I read that somewhere here but I forgot.

Don't worry you can send these links in PM I think, i'm not so sure. Still I think alot of us will Google almost everything we want otherwise I use release sites they normally make things easier.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I mean I think on GBATemp posting links to homebrew is okay but not any commercial ROMs and ISOs and other pirated stuff, I read that somewhere here but I forgot.

Don't worry you can send these links in PM I think, i'm not so sure. Still I think alot of us will Google almost everything we want otherwise I use release sites they normally make things easier.
we can discreetly send links via pm, but asking specifically for illegal content in the forums is not allowed. filenames are fine though. just not a site or a link to it.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

we can discreetly send links via pm, but asking specifically for illegal content in the forums is not allowed. filenames are fine though. just not a site or a link to it.
Ah okay. I was kinda unsure about sending links through PM but I'm pretty aware that you can't link them on the forums.

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
wait how about if the link is in YouTube?? example i post the YouTube link and the Download link is in the Video is it still ok??
and posting a Patched Rom/Iso not a patch File....

Lister4Play

Trophies
XP
Country
As ZAFDeltaForce said, you just convert the files to a compatible format.
I have used SUPER in the past to do this, but there are two different ways to do so.

The first is to select PSP under the output type. This create PSP specific files that don't go in the video folder of your memory stick.
This gives you extra features when playing the file on your PSP.

The second is to convert to a MPEG-4 without the specificPSP files, then put the file in the videos folder.
This works as well but you can't skip / preview. Or some other features that I can't remember.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wait how about if the link is in YouTube?? example i post the YouTube link and the Download link is in the Video is it still ok??
and posting a Patched Rom/Iso not a patch File....
not allowed, as long as your link contains illegal files. even if you hide it in a video, even if you die the link in a .txt file in your zip file.

whew... just don't link someone to illegal content.

anyway enough of this illegal content stuff.

well i tried converting some videos before. from .mkv to .avi.
it worked but i also faced some problems, forgot what, but i think it was the audio or something. and the subs.

i find pspvc or pspconvert,easy to use. forgot which of the two.

LeomelsonBato

Trophies
XP
Country
you all just making him confuse for all those Converter just use this site:
http://video.online-convert.com/convert-video-for-psp

dont do anything to the optional option... just go to the site then convert...

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
MP4 is only a container for other codecs.

The codec used should ALWAYS be H.264, preferably encoded by x264.
If the encodes give the PSP trouble, use the Baseline profile, which disables CABAC.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finally found a Homebrew program to play MP4 videos!!!
http://dl.qj.net/psp...sptube-v18.html
EDIT: Ok, it works, but some videos lag...it worked for one of the Vocaloid videos, but not the other one. Both are the same MP4 format. Jeez...it's one problem after another...

I tried using the PSP's set ability to read MPEG videos, but it's not working... It does not even appear.
The video is in MPEG-2 format.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The download has no trojan in it, that's a false positive.

The container format (AVI/MPG/MP4/MOV) is only part of the video's type.
  • Container
    • Video Codec
      • Resolution
      • FPS
      • Bitrate
    • Audio Codec
      • Channels
      • Sampling Frequency
      • Bitrate
If any of those parts is "out of bounds" for a specific player, then the video file won't play on the player (or will play with a lot of issues if you try to use it in a video editor), even if it's of the correct container type. When you use a converter for a specific platform (such as for the PSP or DS or ipod) or to a specific format, it doesn't convert just the container, it formats every part of the video to certain specifications so it'll play properly, which is partially why it takes so long to convert.

Convert NOT just based on the container type, but for the PSP in general. Some converters have a PSP preset that will do the work for you, like SUPER.
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_video/convert_video/super.cfm

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The download has no trojan in it, that's a false positive.

The container format (AVI/MPG/MP4/MOV) is only part of the video's type.
  • Container
    • Video Codec
      • Resolution
      • FPS
      • Bitrate
    • Audio Codec
      • Channels
      • Sampling Frequency
      • Bitrate
If any of those parts is "out of bounds" for a specific player, then the video file won't play on the player (or will play with a lot of issues if you try to use it in a video editor), even if it's of the correct container type. When you use a converter for a specific platform (such as for the PSP or DS or ipod) or to a specific format, it doesn't convert just the container, it formats every part of the video to certain specifications so it'll play properly, which is partially why it takes so long to convert.

Convert NOT just based on the container type, but for the PSP in general. Some converters have a PSP preset that will do the work for you, like SUPER.
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_video/convert_video/super.cfm
EDIT: I converted a video to MPEG-4 format, and the PSP reads it, but it says it can't open the file or something like that... Do I need specific settings like Video Scale Size and Aspect to be a particular number?

So if I use SUPER, the videos will hopefully play through the PSP itself?
Memory Stick:/Video/VocaloidVideo.MPEG-4
Like that?

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958