Hacking Moving to a larger micro SD card

rob61

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an early Switch with the SX OS pro installed. I have a 128 gig micro SD card installed but purchased a new 256 micro SD card. I would like to move (or copy) everything onto the 256 GB card so I have more room. However, using my card reader on Windows 10 does not copy all the files. I assume it is a different file structure that what Windows 10 uses. Is there a simple tool (that runs under windows 10) to copy/move a Nintendo Switch card to a bigger card?

playsaves3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an early Switch with the SX OS pro installed. I have a 128 gig micro SD card installed but purchased a new 256 micro SD card. I would like to move (or copy) everything onto the 256 GB card so I have more room. However, using my card reader on Windows 10 does not copy all the files. I assume it is a different file structure that what Windows 10 uses. Is there a simple tool (that runs under windows 10) to copy/move a Nintendo Switch card to a bigger card?
i gave up on that and just made a new emummc partition on my sd card and then reinstalled all games and restored each save with checkpoint

Reactions: scandal_uk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?