Moving Save files from CFW to OFW

Uplinkpro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a conundrum, I have a v1 switch I hacked way back when hacks first started to be a thing and I've been using it since then. I have another v1 I never touched for hacking just let my little cousin play Zelda and stuff on. and now I Just bought the switch OLED. NOW My issue is that I would like to transfer my saves and profile from my Hacked unit (its on FW 15) to my new OLED.

Few issues, I know the OLED is un-hackable without a chip and honestly I don't need it to be hackable as I'm prolly getting rid of my hacked one. My Hacked unit went through a sort of tragedy. The original NAND and the prodinfo are gone. So the unit can no longer talk to nintendo...ever again...

Is there maybe a way to backup my saves with something like checkpoint, then transfer them to my clean v1 then transfer them to my OLED? I dont want to ban the clean v1 so if thats possible that would be great. Any ideas ???

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way would be to dump the saves, inject them to your other v1, then upload them to nintendo cloud system. Then download them on to your oled

At least, this is the only way without installing a modchip on your oled

Uplinkpro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way would be to dump the saves, inject them to your other v1, then upload them to nintendo cloud system. Then download them on to your oled

At least, this is the only way without installing a modchip on your oled
Thats what i was figuring , what tools or special things would i need to accomplish this?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just cfw on both switches and either checkpoint or jksv for dumping/injecting the save. You're gonna have to pay for nso too

Uplinkpro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just cfw on both switches and either checkpoint or jksv for dumping/injecting the save. You're gonna have to pay for nso too
I have nso already so thats fine, can i run checkpoint without installing it ? i wanna keep the v1 non hacked as clean as posible

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Need to hack it. Or else you won't be able to transfer the save If you just boot up cfw and inject the save, then reboot Without cfw, you should be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?