- Joined
- Jun 27, 2017
- Messages
- 734
- Reaction score
- 933
- Trophies
- 0
- Location
- The Ruins of GBATemp (3DSTemp.net)
- XP
- 2,066
- Country



messaged bortz i'm like "boi listen I need to be off this site for awhile shits going down" he's then like" ah okay fam i gotchu homie"How?

Did you miss Temp or somthing really did go downmessaged bortz i'm like "boi listen I need to be off this site for awhile shits going down" he's then like" ah okay fam i gotchu homie"
Please note this is not a word per word translation

That wasn't a shocking ban thoughNo old schoolers are mentioning taewong?![]()



meWho was the first person to get banned

I remember when TheRandomizer was banned for a few months. It ensued a lot of people yelling in disagreement.



I was more shocked that I had to explain multiple times in that thread that for the entire history of online services "you hack, you risk a ban" has been a thing.The most shocking ban was everyone's 3ds


i was more shocked that they didn't do that earlier.I was more shocked that I had to explain multiple times in that thread that for the entire history of online services "you hack, you risk a ban" has been a thing.

Not shocking. Not a loss either.New shocking ban, noragrets, banned a few seconds ago



Just like that one guy on the late night threadBeing a general asshole.

Pretty much.Just like that one guy on the late night thread

also are you the real Vinscool also are you Vine Sauce? Did I ask you that before?Pretty much.