Hacking Most compatible base game for Master Quest

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried injecting The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest into Loadiine using my ddd dump of Ocarina of Time as a base game. However, when I started playing it I noticed there is a tremendous delay when you load up the equipment subscreen, unlike the official virtual console version. So I was wondering how I fix that, do I use a different config, do I use a different base game? What do I do to fix the delay? Also, does anyone know how I can fix the same bug on the v1.0 version of the game?

Crazystato

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've noticed you have created 400 threads relating to this game. Why don't you just play it via Nintendont in vwii. It's comes on the zelda collectors gamecube disc does it not?

Reactions: AmandaRose

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good point, I do have a GameCube rip of Ocarina of Time/Master Quest. But don't I don't have the stuff to hack the vWii at the moment (Wii Controllers, GameCube Controller Adapter, Exploit Game, External HDD, Y USB Cable). However, Master Quest did not have a subscreen delay but the inject did, and it is even worse with the original v1.0 ROM. And I am still wondering how I can fix it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Good point, I do have a GameCube rip of Ocarina of Time/Master Quest. But don't I don't have the stuff to hack the vWii at the moment (Wii Controllers, GameCube Controller Adapter, Exploit Game, External HDD, Y USB Cable). However, Master Quest did not have a subscreen delay but the inject did, and it is even worse with the original v1.0 ROM. And I am still wondering how I can fix it.
all you need is an sd card to hack vwii now and nintendont is compatible with classic controllers,wiiupro controllers,wiiugc adapter and even hid controllers like ps3,ps4 and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.