Most compatible base game for Master Quest

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by OldGnashburg, Feb 21, 2017.

1. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    I tried injecting The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest into Loadiine using my ddd dump of Ocarina of Time as a base game. However, when I started playing it I noticed there is a tremendous delay when you load up the equipment subscreen, unlike the official virtual console version. So I was wondering how I fix that, do I use a different config, do I use a different base game? What do I do to fix the delay? Also, does anyone know how I can fix the same bug on the v1.0 version of the game?

2. Sinon

Sinon The Wolf Girl

Sep 15, 2015
    Costa Rica
    Isn't that a Master Quest thing?
    (the delay)

3. Crazystato

Crazystato Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2016
    Australia
    I've noticed you have created 400 threads relating to this game. Why don't you just play it via Nintendont in vwii. It's comes on the zelda collectors gamecube disc does it not?

Marko76 likes this.
  4. OldGnashburg
    OP

OldGnashburg Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2017
    Canada
    Alberta, Canada
    Good point, I do have a GameCube rip of Ocarina of Time/Master Quest. But don't I don't have the stuff to hack the vWii at the moment (Wii Controllers, GameCube Controller Adapter, Exploit Game, External HDD, Y USB Cable). However, Master Quest did not have a subscreen delay but the inject did, and it is even worse with the original v1.0 ROM. And I am still wondering how I can fix it.

5. lembi2001

lembi2001 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2015
  6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    all you need is an sd card to hack vwii now and nintendont is compatible with classic controllers,wiiupro controllers,wiiugc adapter and even hid controllers like ps3,ps4 and so on.