Gaming Moshi Monsters Techy Question

gbadisco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

New to this forum, so will thank you all for taking the time to read and hopefully reply with some useful info to this post.

Little one has just got a DsLite (shes only 7) and wants to play Moshi Monsters - I've installed correct firmware on the R4 Revolution Card (V1.18) and created a folder for Games, in which I have 16 games, including Moshi Monsters.

AFAIK, all games but MM are fine, and will play, but MM looks to loads, then gives black screen!

Any help would be great - thanks in advance

baggieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think u need the latest wood f/w matey....
clik on downloads near top of page then nds then flashcart files then r4 series then wood r4 1.46
then just download....ur prob best formatting ur card aswell before putting it on(save all the stuff on ur card aswell just in case)
hope this helps

gbadisco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i think u need the latest wood f/w matey....
clik on downloads near top of page then nds then flashcart files then r4 series then wood r4 1.46
then just download....ur prob best formatting ur card aswell before putting it on(save all the stuff on ur card aswell just in case)
hope this helps

cheers mate .... sorted

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.