Mortal Kombat X announced

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this has a good chance of coming to Vita too if Sony wants to drop a few bucks. I mean, we did get both MK9 and Injustice.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
who's to say he can't freeze the fractures/ligaments in his leg (temporary fix) so he could continue fighting? Besides, scorpion being frozen without catching frostbite isnt realistic either. MK as a whole bends the laws of common sense as it is.
Also, that police guy in MK9 could shoot the opponent right in the head with a handgun like five times and they'd still be fine.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Was just watching the trailer and then that guy started rapping, god dammit, he ruined the trailer.

There's always the possibility to mute the 'music'.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a serious lack of Reptile's Theme in this trailer.

I love how the characters get their bones absolutely shattered and continue fighting as if nothing happened. I sort of wish, though, that there was a Black Knight mode, where the characters just get worn down until they're just stubby torsos and heads nibbling at each other.

Some day, perhaps, some day...

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Mortal Kombat 9 was buckets of fun, it was the game that, to me, polished the series back to its former glory. Can't wait for Mortal Kombat X and I hope there'll be a PSVita release as well, NetherRealm Studios games are great fun.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow he broke his knee and arm and he still can fight , it just shows us what the marketing team think about us in case no ones gets it ( they think we are idiots :grog: )

Because video games totally have to make sense, especially in a fighting game.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excited for this. Not as hyped as I was for mk9 though. I sort of got bored of the game after a while. The competitive scene around me died.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)