Mortal Kombat Mods

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by G36cBossMan, Jun 27, 2017.

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    i tried placing the mod files for mortal kombat for the PS3 in the ps vita mortal kombat directory boss mod nude mod etc. and I ran the fix permissions app but it still didn't work it gave me an error the PS3 and ps vita mortal kombat files are the same I think this could
    Be possible does anyone have any suggestions with what I can try next? Maybe in a simalar way they modded FIFA for the ps vita

MKKhanzo likes this.
  2. MKKhanzo

MKKhanzo GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2013
    United States
    I would love if we could increase the game native resolution. It looks like crap as it is.

3. Zukov

Zukov Dinosaur

Oct 2, 2016
    Chile
    All this increases appearing in the shadows. They are for the VitaTV or you can see the change on the handheld?

4. BasedIndex

BasedIndex Hey, that's pretty good!

Dec 18, 2015
    Russia
    sysnand
    I'd take a look at eboot this weekend. If I had one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Nad45

Nad45 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2016
    France
    I've already checked the eboot, i found "8002000070010000" value. (640x368)
    I replaced it with "C003000020020000" but the resolution is still the same.

Last edited by Nad45, Jun 28, 2017
    eco95 and MKKhanzo like this.
  6. BasedIndex

Dec 18, 2015
    Russia
    sysnand
    From info that I gathered while inspecting Injustice eboot, I'd say there's at least two arm lines you'd have to change.
    Though I was able to change 3d scaling(image became pixel perfect but small) and interface(oclockvita ui was pixelperfect it was very bug intensive and I did not find code responsible for 3d render resolution.

SuperDan, eco95 and MKKhanzo like this.
  7. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    Never mind what the actual post is about...

8. BasedIndex

Dec 18, 2015
    Russia
    sysnand
    Was trying to help @MKKhanzo but all I can say about unreal engine fighters on vita is that uncompressed xxx files would contain garbage textures. I asked the guy who wrote UModel. Something about proprietary compression method.
    Cheers.

InquisitionImplied and eco95 like this.
  9. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Would be awesome if the Vita MK9 could be Modded. Thinking might need more Access/Permissions though.

10. senas8

senas8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2011
    United States
    Hi everyone I don't want to derail the thread .. but has anyone looked into midway arcade treasure and the Mortal Kombat games are not full screen has anyone looked into this? Anyway of doing that? It's such a great port and it's too bad it's not full screen. By the way .. it's a psp game working with adrenaline.