Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't like the backgrounds but a few previews I've read (those who have play tested it) say it plays a lot better and has a lot more modes.

Could be a winner.

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I think the DS versions are kinda sad to play
The computer versions rocked and still are rocking
like worms forts : under siege
I wish they make that one on DS
wub.gif

Or worms : world party !!!

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If they succesfully add in touchscreen support and online multiplayer, we may be able to shop! I loved the shoppa maps, so much fun!

Leah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I totally agree with Worms Open Warfare been a total let down. I played the PC version years ago, then got the PS2 version (Worms 3D) and I must admit that playing it on NDS was just like going back to the old PC one! I also have played Worms on a mobile phone and it's pretty similar. The controls are difficult to grasp too I reckon (or maybe thats just me as I am actually left handed lol!) But yeah, I hate games like this, from having one that is quality then it comes down with a bang when they release something like this.

nds.gif

Migugu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
The 3D games were also good if you look for good graphics (pretty logical, if you look first to 2D and then 3D
laugh.gif
)

Although, the 2D's were -my opinion- better then the 3D's as you got an overview of the "battle scene"

rendil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried the first Open Warfare out the other day...what a disappointment.

I hope they don't just slap Wi-Fi on it and call it a sequel. At the very least, it needs a total interface re-haul and bug fixes. I'm just glad they kept it to 2D rather than trying to make another 3D rendition (not that 3D was terrible, but didn't have the same magic as the 2D iterations).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...