More than a noob, need help.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by superbenz, Jul 6, 2015.

1. superbenz
    OP

superbenz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2015
    Canada
    Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for posting this, I know it's annoying, but I am completely lost and I don't understand anything. I don't know what Gateway is, what Emunand is, what ninjhax is... Nothing at all.

I have an old Nintendo 3DS with version 4.5.0-10E.

What should I do? What are my options and which one is the best? All I really want is to play the free games that are available online... Help would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you, really!

Im begging, please help me.

Last edited by Sicklyboy, Jul 6, 2015
  2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Have you read all the stickies at the top of the forum?

Gateway = 3DS flashcart
    EmuNAND = copy of your system that you can update without updating your real system
    Ninjhax = exploit using Cubic Ninja game cartridge that is the basis of a lot of different ways to hack the 3DS.

Start by reading all the available material and come back if still confused about anything.

3. OctopusRift

OctopusRift GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"

Nov 19, 2014
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
  4. superbenz
    OP

superbenz Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2015
    Canada
    Alright I have followed this thoroughly and everything went well. Thank you, really. But now how do I play games? All I know what to do is open rxTools. I downloaded a .3ds file but I dont know what to do with it. Thanks!

5. OctopusRift

OctopusRift GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"

Nov 19, 2014
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    You need a .cia file... use it in BBM...

BTW MODS HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOMEBREW .3DS files because he would never talk about piracy here ;)

6. hib

hib Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2015
    United States
    i'd like to use your guide, but whats the decrypt key for all the mega files?