More .sav file trouble

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by PokemonFreak, Jan 31, 2010.

1. PokemonFreak
    OP

PokemonFreak Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2010
    United States
    I got a an Acekart a week ago, and it was working excellently. Today, I transfered the .sav file to a buddies computer and play on his emulator. When I tried to transfer the file back to the flashcard, it stopped recognizing the save. My emulator still loads the file fine. I've loading the backups but thats hasn't helped. I tried renaming it to "Game.nds" and "Game.sav" and it hasn't been helpful. My other games still load fine. I made sure it was the default save slot.

So I'm not entirely sure whats going on. I'm just using the latest version of the default firmware, a DS lite, and an Acekart 2i. I'm pretty sure this is a simple problem I'm overlooking, but I can't figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Hatsu

Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Banned
    Oct 19, 2009
    __________________ Warn: 50%
  3. tobi9859

tobi9859 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2009
    United States
    CA
    this is what i do on my R4 when i transfer SAV files to it.(not sure if it will work on acekart)
    well,go to the games folder of it. press select 3 times.go to the game folder with the save.press A on the save file.and then it will create a backup file.well, hope i helped

Posts merged

yeah that too

4. PokemonFreak
    OP

PokemonFreak Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2010
    United States
    Thanks, guys. That cleared it up.

5. tobi9859

tobi9859 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2009
    United States
    CA
    >:L

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice