Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500x_arthur2p0005-00000_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Capcom has confirmed two more contestants doing battle in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, Sir Arthur from the Ghosts 'n' Goblins series and Nathan "Rad" Spencer from Bionic Commando. The pair was revealed today at New York Comic Con.

Arthur, seen above in nothing but his famous boxer shorts, appeared as an assist character in Marvel vs. Capcom. According to Capcom, the knight will fight with all the moves, weapons and attacks he had in the original side-scrolling platforming series.

Spencer, from Capcom's attempt at a 3D Bionic Commando game, will also appear.

Update: It appears that Marvel may also have two characters for its side to announce, as images featuring Magneto and MODOK seem to have prematurely escaped from the House of Ideas.[/p]

500x_spencer0038-00000_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

500x_spencer2p0001-00000_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

500x_spencer2p0007-00000_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

500x_magneto.jpg

500x_modok.jpg

icon11.gif
Source

Rad Spencer and MODOK are completely out of the blue for me, I never would've guessed. But this roster is really shaping up, I'm expecting great things from this one.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Goddammit! I was totally against this game in the beginning, and slowly the screens and vids just draw me in more and more, and now I'm just as hyped about this as anyone else!!!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delta517 said:
Where's Phoenix Wright?
tongue.gif

I want to own someone with a OBJECTION to the face!
biggrin.gif

For the last time Phoenix Wright would be an absolutely terrible character, he has nothing that would be good in a fighting game. All people want to do is see him say "OBJECTION!" again (as if they didn't play that trick time after time after time in the games) even though it got old after like two court battles in the games.

So stop requesting Phoenix Wright, he's a stupid character. If they add him I want console exclusives then. Dom for Xbox 360 and Old Snake for PS3.

EDIT: Dom mainly so he can shout "WHERE'S MY WIIIIIFE!!!!" when he finishes someone. Or so him and Rad can chat it up about their wives.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, so if they are making a roster from certain Capcom and Marvel games. So we need to make a list to see what characters are in so far and make vague predictions.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Delta517 said:
Where's Phoenix Wright?
tongue.gif

I want to own someone with a OBJECTION to the face!
biggrin.gif

For the last time Phoenix Wright would be an absolutely terrible character, he has nothing that would be good in a fighting game. All people want to do is see him say "OBJECTION!" again (as if they didn't play that trick time after time after time in the games) even though it got old after like two court battles in the games.

So stop requesting Phoenix Wright, he's a stupid character. If they add him I want console exclusives then. Dom for Xbox 360 and Old Snake for PS3.

EDIT: Dom mainly so he can shout "WHERE'S MY WIIIIIFE!!!!" when he finishes someone. Or so him and Rad can chat it up about their wives.

I was laughing when I read that part haha. Because I pictured him yelling "wife" like how Homer yelled Milhouse in one of the episodes.

Also your console exclusive sounds like a god idea. Old Snake would be interesting to put... How hard could it be? They added Chris from RE5... Also, I really want to get Phoenix Wright but your right. All I want to hear is "OBJECTION!" lul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: