Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*yawn* I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend to a case on another forum; two identical twin midgets ended up being exposed as transgendered robots who were smuggling chocalate in to diabetic patients at the local senior center.

Question one: What was ShadowXP's motivation for posting this?

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
for doing what shadow did...he deserves to get flamed
you dont even know if this is some joke or not
a lot of times other members "deserves to get flamed" but they dont
because flaming them would mean that you deserve to be flamed for flaming someone else.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
for doing what shadow did...he deserves to get flamed
*cough*

Said I was done with the topic, but apparently you like to argue.

Whether someone "deserves" to be flamed or not doesn't matter.
It's not your place to flame them and you should just keep your lips closed (not literally, of course).
Flaming never helps - it's just better for a moderator to handle the situation (trust me, I'm working on it).

I do hope this is a joke, but we will all have to see.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Well im confused on this entire thing, This is what i see, Shadow was friends with moozxy(Sp), they meet in real life. Shadow now knows hes actually a she. And now he pretty much full out FLAMES (When was this allowed on this forum??) moozxy for being a girl. . And now moozky is leaving because of the entire rant/flame post.

Tell me im correct. If so, then whats the point of this entire thread again? Its based on one flamed post, regardless of a blog if it were to cause someone to leave this forum i think that it should atleast be closed or something along those lines. Thats allowing anyone on this forum to just post what ever they want in this section, much like the Edge of the Forum.
Moozxy dont leave because of one person, actually i dont know you, but still, if you read this thread look at all the people who dont care and are wanting you to stay. But one question, why would you lie about your gender, theres no reason to. When you look at a forum post, you see words, and thats all, and in those words are nothing about your gender, so what people read is pretty much who are, and if they like that then why would it matter?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
p1ngpong said:
Ok so I read this properly, Im 100% sure this is 1000% bullshit.

So yeah whatever nice one.
Well then, I guess moozxy is playing along then?

I'm so fucking pissed right now that you guys still think its a troll. Luckily I've still got moozxy's MSN but I feel that this is a great loss for the whole community. And with p1ngpong back, shadowxp being a dick, the most awesome members not being around (Ace Gunman, mthrnite, thug4l1f, the funniest members leaving (orc, linkiboy, urza, scubers) I've decided to leave as well.

Moozxy going was the last straw.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
Pics or it's fake.

I don't really see what's wrong with being a girl...sooo, being a girl without letting everyone know=betraying the community?
Maybe because she's treated differently by others because of her gender and so she kept her gender a secret so as to avoid that? :wtf: I mean, there are still a lot of sexists out there. I ain't saying we have them here but it's only understandable of her to be cautious.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
distorted.frequency said:
Mei-o said:
Pics or it's fake.

I don't really see what's wrong with being a girl...sooo, being a girl without letting everyone know=betraying the community?
Maybe because she's treated differently by others because of her gender and so she kept her gender a secret so as to avoid that? :wtf: I mean, there are still a lot of sexists out there. I ain't saying we have them here but it's only understandable of her to be cautious.
Weeellll, usually they just hit on you if you're a girl nowadays and that sucks, I guess, but people are usually nicer if you're supposedly a girl so yeah, it's kind of like a double-edged sword.

distorted.freque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mei-o said:
Mei-o said:
Pics or it's fake.

Weeellll, usually they just hit on you if you're a girl nowadays and that sucks, I guess, but people are usually nicer if you're supposedly a girl so yeah, it's kind of like a double-edged sword.
I used to get teased a lot when I hung out with guys. I got so pissed off that I finally told them all that I was gay. :wtf: No one really believed me. They still believed that I had a thing for one of my friends.

So now, I find it hard to hang out with guys because I assume that they`ll assume the only reason why I`m hanging out with them in the first place is because I like one of them. Which isn`t the case.

OsCatalepticos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
seems relevant....
kim2qo6.jpg

89275002de3.jpg

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, this is why we can't have nice things......err......people.

If Moozxy is female, what of it?
Apparantly she actually trusted you enough to let you in on the secret, and you've now repaid that trust with a veritible slap in the face.

I may not know either of you, myself, but I do know that if Moozxy decides to leave GBAtemp over this infraction of their private information, firstly, I can't blame them, and secondly, it's a big loss to the community.

/diatribe

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowXP said:
You lot are just trying to get in her pants! For all you know I already have a girlfriend and she is WAY hotter than moozxy!
Quite the big words for someone who's 16...I have no need to 'get in her pants'...I already have a wife who lets me in the pants anytime I want. I simply think what you did was simply the tip of asshattery and you should have respected what other people hold valuable to them. I can fully understand why moozxy did such as thing...I play on a server on TF2 which is associated with the group I play with but that server just happens to have an overwhelming amount of female players...I swear...everyday we have 3-4 useless players who are just there to 'hit on the girls on the internet'.

Some of them take it as a benefit to themselves (one of them always has a medic by her side)...some of them just want to play the video game...you know...cause that's why they bought the video game.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to get teased a lot when I hung out with guys. I got so pissed off that I finally told them all that I was gay. :wtf: No one really believed me. They still believed that I had a thing for one of my friends.

So now, I find it hard to hang out with guys because I assume that they`ll assume the only reason why I`m hanging out with them in the first place is because I like one of them. Which isn`t the case.
oh wait. no. sorry. i think i misread

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mei-o said:
Mei-o said:
Pics or it's fake.

Girls usually don't hang out with guys so I guess it's the reason why they tease you a lot, but over here, no one really cares if girls hang out with gay people, which are also technically guys...it disturbs the heck out of me.

So you're really gay...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Omfg ok

You people actually believe that shadowXP didnt know moozxy's gender when:

They talk together on Skype

Talk together on MSN

Have each others mobile numbers and organise to meet up

You lot seriously believe that?

You believe that after meeting up and discovering moozxy is a "girl", they didnt talk about the matter, shadowxp didnt reveal his shock to "her" right then and there?

And shadowxp stewed all the way home, and four days later decided to rant about it in his blog? You people seriously believe that shit?

Because I dont!

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually later in your life you'll come to realize that there are females that prefer to hang around males not because of the love aspect (like all you teenagers think) but simply because they enjoy the presence of men more as they feel more relaxed around them instead of always being bantered of "Ohh lets go shopping" "Ohhh did you see what that whoring celebrity did" "Ohhh lets compare makeup bags" "Ohh did you see what that other lady did...sooooooo bitchy...lets get her fired"

Edit:

@p1ngpong

Yeah I seem to want to call bollocks to that as well but you know what...when you're 16...you can do strange things.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
xalphax said:
so you saying that moozxy is really moozxx??Good one. I wonder how many people knew you were talking about chromosome 23.

QUOTE(ShadowXP @ Nov 3 2008, 03:23 PM) Fuck you, gal.
That's uncalled for.

Why don't you upload those recordings of her voice just to spite her, as you originally thought of doing. Show us all what a jerk you really are.

distorted.freque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tinymonkeyt said:

oh wait. no. sorry. i think i misread
Ehh...? I`m a feckin`homosexual. Period. I ain`t a boy.

LOL. xD It`s ok, Tiny. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1