Hacking Moonshell versions

your_second_mum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why do they remove options from newer versions of moonshell? I have a m3 SD and recently got an M3 simply. I thought it would be the same moonshell on both... On my M3 I could read an ebook and listen to music at the same time, can't do that on the simply moonshell. The text on the simply is white on a black background, no option to change the text size. With the M3 there was a desktop that I could navigate by touch, the simply has the directory up on the top screen... The music skips on the simply, doesn't do that on the M3 (they're both bad quality but skipping makes it that much worse).

I'm almost afraid to update my m3, I like my current moonshell. I guess I'll just update my simply moonshell until I find a version that I like then I'll update my M3.

Gene98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
lol
Just use 'Normal' moonshell. That is all u need. 1.71 is a last version

There is only one 'adapted' version of MS better that original. G6's.

Rbox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just DLed v1.71 and ran the setup.exe, but it puts a different moonshell.nds file (for r4/M3simply) on the microSD instead of the _DS_MSHL.NDS before and now Moonshell does not work. What did I forget?

skibz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf. how do you even find your way around the mdxonline.com site. it's as if he hides the download moonshell here button.

your_second_mum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the help guys
I just put the real moonshell on my simply, it works great. I can customize all the text reading options, it doesn't cut words in half.. It's awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong