Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Virgil said:
KchuP said:
grrr... No Change Log... Again...
frown.gif
. i quess this still doesnt work on R4 SDHC.

I don't think Moonlight would want to code for fake cards; I'd suggest just getting the new ones that have been made my M3, since it would be the only way to load them.

Just tested this thing out; videos play much smoother and cleaner using the new DPG tools for Moonshell 2+. The list is also much faster, but it doesn't seem that it listens to the additional text files (Easy Delete, No Back, etc.) from 2.02, but it does seem much more smooth. I wonder what the next update will bring...
You're supposed to edit moonshl2.ini instead.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hdofu said:
it's looking more and more like sakura. I really like the added nes rom support via nester
Haha, I don't. Nester sucks...it can hardly even run the games, when nesDS can run them almost perfectly.

Virgil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eon-Rider said:
Virgil said:
KchuP said:
grrr... No Change Log... Again...
frown.gif
. i quess this still doesnt work on R4 SDHC.

I don't think Moonlight would want to code for fake cards; I'd suggest just getting the new ones that have been made by M3, since it would be the only way to load them.

Just tested this thing out; videos play much smoother and cleaner using the new DPG tools for Moonshell 2+. The list is also much faster, but it doesn't seem that it listens to the additional text files (Easy Delete, No Back, etc.) from 2.02, but it does seem much more smooth. I wonder what the next update will bring...
You're supposed to edit moonshl2.ini instead.

Oh, for the text files? It had said to just save them in the moonshell2 folder section. It worked before, so maybe I did something wrong in actually putting it in the folder.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virgil said:
Oh, for the text files? It had said to just save them in the moonshell2 folder section. It worked before, so maybe I did something wrong in actually putting it in the folder.
I think the idea is that you can now just edit a single .ini file for those changes, rather than having to copy and paste empty text files (which is a rather odd way of changing options, and definitely seemed like a temporary thing from the get-go).

Eymas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Da-Bomb1 said:
hdofu said:
it's looking more and more like sakura. I really like the added nes rom support via nester
Haha, I don't. Nester sucks...it can hardly even run the games, when nesDS can run them almost perfectly.
Yes i use NesDS too, and it's perfect. and i've replaced NesterDS with NesDS and works fine, and can anyone tell me where you can find the YSmenu plugin?

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This version loaded up fine the first time but now when I load it up, it just gets stuck at 63%, when reading the files.

mauripena

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Ok.

Isn't it a good idea to add compatibility with the EZ flash V 3in1 (+) Lite version?
I have been waiting for ages.

Anyway Moonlight is Really good at what he is doing!
I use My lite as MP3 player and it is really convenient (somewhat big but...)
It also saves much battery. I can't remember the last time I plugged it to wallm power!

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this in english? I noticed some of the earlier releases were labeled as english. Also, is there a user guide for moonshell 2? This will be my first time for this ver 2+, I've been using 1.71 since I got my EDGE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!