wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
MoonShell v2.02 Stable
Update
dslite.jpg

Moonshell has been updated but no change log has been released. When one is released this post will be updated.

Thanks to Pendor via IRC for the news!​

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Reactions: gatekeeper1122

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep, I also want to know what has been changed to the homebrew. But good to see that there are so frequent updates to moonshell atm! Thanks to moonlight!!!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
202 also had something to do with the start/select sensitivity being adjusted.

moonlight hasn't updated the change log since v12 of the 2.01 beta. it is the same way for the japanese change log =/.

-another world

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You took what i was gonna say so yeah i found out that the start and select button bug introduced in version 2.01 has been fixed and also in this update he finally fixed the recognition of the DS Opera Web browsers 8MB of ram although i don't know how it will be used.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Stable? The last 2 havent been stable for me.
I got a Ez-Flash Vi on the DSi and the last 2 builds lock up at 45% so I cant even get into it to see if it works or whatever.
I think I have to wait for a proper stable release or wait for EZ-Flash to release a full firmware with moonshell intergrated like the current working one. (Thier beta releases dont have moonshell intergrated anymore)

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This version is really messed up. I try to make an image my wallpaper then it freezes and tells me to refer to logbuf.txt. I try to delete that(logbuf.txt) and reboot moonshell2 and get the same error. The only way I could fix this is to reinstall it.

Im going back to 2.00 again until this problem is fixed

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait.Why is it when im playing music then i want to go back to the firmware, i press start it and the menu doesn't show up not untill i start mashing the start button then menu will come up- this never happened to to me in version 2.0 ><

btw there is the Dustbox thingy, if u hold start you will get a error message about something to do with dustbox please refer to Manual/Dustbox ?

First of there is no Manual Folder period-what kinda trick is this?
sleep.gif
im confused 0.o

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
Teelow said:
Wait.Why is it when im playing music then i want to go back to the firmware, i press start it and the menu doesn't show up not untill i start mashing the start button then menu will come up- this never happened to to me in version 2.0 I've seen a couple of people mention on this (not been able to replicate it myself). Unless someone has a work around it sounds like you need to roll back to v2.0 for the time being.

QUOTEbtw there is the Dustbox thingy, if u hold start you will get a error message about something to do with dustbox please refer to Manual/Dustbox ?
Here's some details: Moonshell Dustbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.