wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Moonshell v2.01 UPGRADE
Update
dslite.jpg

Moonshell has been "upgraded." Moonlight has released an upgrade package for v2.00 stable. You must first install the stable version and then update to the new files. A full v2.01 will be released in the next 24 hours. Until then you can grab the updated files from the link below.

A link to v2.01 Stable has been added to this news post.

Change Log said:
• Fixed fatal error #15203 with DPG playback
• Added Arabic language support
• Update Korean's manuals
• Added "StpEvery.txt" and "DisScCap.txt"
• Supported Exif2.1/DCF
• Renewed language selector
• Fixed mistake external switch key mapping
• Fixed cannot return from resume bug
• Fixed can not start bug with 2kbyte cluster FAT16 disk

Thanks to Pendorchin via IRC for the news!

download.gif
Download v2.01 Stable (40.8MB .7z)
icon11.gif
Homepage
discuss.png
Discuss

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be completely honest, 1.71 has NEVER given me any problems. Until TeamCyclops officially adds support for MS2 directly in their firmware (so I don't have to pull folder and renaming tricks to get it to work), I'll just stick with 1.71. I don't use MoonShell all that often anyway....the occasional funny vid and that's about it.

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Team Cyclops was going to release a redesigned version of their GUI, isn't it?
I think they were going to add some multimedia options, I'd better check the forum...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
To be completely honest, 1.71 has NEVER given me any problems. Until TeamCyclops officially adds support for MS2 directly in their firmware (so I don't have to pull folder and renaming tricks to get it to work), I'll just stick with 1.71. I don't use MoonShell all that often anyway....the occasional funny vid and that's about it.
You know, Moonshell 2 really improves the video playback, only downside is you have to re-convert all your video files.
unsure.gif

I'm still on 2.0 beta 11, I should update it sometime.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Rayder said:
You know, Moonshell 2 really improves the video playback, only downside is you have to re-convert all your video files.
unsure.gif

I was about to say the same thing.

Actually, the new encoder does, but you get my point.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually get the best quality/performance with Team Cyclops' MS 1.71 and BatchDPG. I tried an earlier version of MS2, and many of the older videos play back choppy and get out of sync. I think I'll stick with DPG2 for a while longer.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
Rayder said:
unsure.gif

I never had to re-encode my files....I used to use BatchDPG for both Moonshell 1.71 and Moonshell 2. Now I use Xilisoft DPG Converter.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried out moonshell 2 the other day and am really impressed. So far, I just have to use the old 1.71 version for older DPG videos and 2.00 seems to have partially broken SPC playback (sound has some pretty bad static). If only Supercard DS-One would upgrade their GUI for Moonshell 2.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How well does this work on the ak2i flashcart?
I have been having a lot of troubles running moonshell 2 in the english language in fact I still cant so I dont bother to use it much.
Not a whole lot is willing to run on the DSi now, i mean homebrew wise.
DSO fucks up quite a few games fuck up ect.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, so this new update says its supposed to fix an "extention memory was not found" error, or at least this is what it seemed like to me. Because I've been getting this problem on my acekard 2i and its really pissing me off cuz I pretty much can't run moonshell when I get it... so is this update actually supposed to fix it and I didn't install it properly, or am I just going to have to wait a little longer for a truly "stable" version ???

thanks in advance

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-encode all my videos? What, is there a new BatchDPG or something? It won't play the old vids? If that's the case, then I hope Team Cyclops NEVER updates to it. I've got a whole folder full of vids encoded the "old" way. I'm just supposed to dump all that and start all over? I don't think so. Dude couldn't make MS2 support the old style too?
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox