MOONSHELL@R4SDHC

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by panos_sxh, Nov 9, 2008.

Nov 9, 2008

MOONSHELL@R4SDHC by panos_sxh at 9:36 AM (2,915 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. panos_sxh
    OP

Newcomer panos_sxh Newbie

Greece
    Hi,

I have purchased recently a NDSL & a R4SDHC. Pls dont comment on the R4SDHC choice, I've done very little research before&learned afterwards that it was possibly not the best choice-I might or not buy another card, but its not the point here.

My problem is I cannot get Moonshell to work (kernel version v1.21). When I click to "Multimedia" the "Game Loading ..." message and a progress bar are displayed, but nothing happens. I got from the web other versions Moonshell and uploaded them on the SD but the same behaviour remained. I did a lot of research on this forum and elsewhere but have found no reports of similar problem.

Does anybody have a clue?

thank you

P.

2. CorruptedAngel

Member CorruptedAngel GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    you could try updating the firmware to 1.18 at r4ds.cn, but since its a clone, youre probably stuffed

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    This is the wrong section, I'll move it to appropriate section..

The thing is, R4 clones are very risky as is, so there are very little info and discussion on them..People here are not to fond of them.. [​IMG]

4. panos_sxh
    OP

Newcomer panos_sxh Newbie

Greece
    I totally understand man. So what are the slot-1 cards that you guys are fond of and recommend?