Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I was looking around some long time ago and I found the source files for the sakura skins (the blue one, the pink one, and the one that I think is default on M3s) =D and I came up with an awesome (though not so awesome now) thought that if there is a Sakura firmware skin for the M3Sakura, why not have one for Moonshell 2! So I used the nifty source files and tweaked a couple things to make what I call the Moonshell2Sakura skin =). Unfortunately, I can't really do anything other than put pictures together, so instead I just took out "M3" pretty much and I was hoping someone could create a splash from the m3sakura's splash.ani
Anyways, here is the link and some previews:
MS2Sakura.skn : Download

50547691.png
11570038.png
22904294.png

32802872.png
92186416.png
72832178.png

35719775.png
51760348.png

80204411.png

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not that it bothers me much (though it kind of does), is there any sort of advice that you guys have to help me get better at making skins? I sort of don't get enough feedback to know what to try to improve and how (especially compared to the other moonshell skin, the abstract black and white one o.0, where there are actually comments).

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I still want comments to help me improve, but while eating dinner, I remembered a reply on the Antonkan (something about it looking like oatmeal) and now I feel that I want to make an oatmeal skin lol (dunno how long this determination is going to last). If I finish it, I'll definitely post it up though lol.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, here it is lol. Its the OATMEAL skin!!!! (I haven't really finished though lol...I couldn't think of enough icons yet, but if I do, I'll swap all of them.) I kind of sped this up and took some shortcuts (did it all in a couple hours, usually takes me days o.0). I'm going to find some more icons and maybe try to make an animation to match using the oatmeal logo XD.
Thanks to Antonkan and Shadowhunter93 for giving me the idea lol. If you guys find anything weird let me know please (since this one was rushed afterall), and as always, tell me if there is something I can improve on.

Oatmeal.skn Download
Here are some previews:
00psub.png
01psub.png
01psub2.png

00pmain.png
01pmain.png
01pmain2.png

00psub2.png
00pmain2.png
01psub3.png

00pover.png
02pmain.png
03psub.png

04psub.png
04psub.png

04pmain.png
05pmain.png

03psub2.png
02psub.png
04psub2.png

env

Trophies
XP
Country
hello, can you upload this to other file-hosting site? for some reason i can't download it from FileDropper, thanks
gbasp.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was looking around in my little folder of skins for Moonshell 2 and I totally forgot about one of them that I made (and apparently still haven't finished) that was themed around Shakugan no Shana. I thought I might as well post it up (but I don't know how to change the title of the thread...so it doesn't make sense with the original topic...). Sorry for the lack of preview pictures (just feeling really lazy right now).
Shakugan no Shana

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...