Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Moonshell 2 Skin Request Thread

I decided, that making skins as a group would be easier that making skins individually. So, I decided to make this thread.

Remember, skins are the ones that skin the entire thing, to just get wallpapers, go here.

For a complete list of skins that are already made, go here.

Rules:

1. Skins take some time, so be patient. I usually takes a couple of days, but since it has multiple people, maybe just a few hours.

2. No flaming and spamming.

3. Do not nag, or say "wy are u so slowz". Please, read post one.

4. Remember to be very light with requests. We should have very few requests per day.

People who have joined:

-Me
-janouis
-rockstar99
-iPikachu
-Briankealing
-r_ross

You may now give some requests.

Finished Requests:

In Progress Requests:

Unreleased Requests:
Star Trek
Star Wars
Heroes
Wii
GBAtemp (but others are already working on it)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
good thread again i just hope we dont get like 50 request a day
tongue.gif

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Hey, I'm planning to make a twilight one based on the book and can't find any icons. I've got most of the images, but no icons. Maybe this can be the first one with more than one person working on it.

That's the hardest part making the icons on every skin... i think I'm in charge only for the setup menu on the startup and the general settings menu..

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmmm, i would like to place an order?

A large fry and a orange drink please?
laugh.gif

No seriously though i would like to see a universal Startrek skin or even Starwars, i see so many anime/game/OS skins but all these cool TV shows and movies are getting neglected.

However even though i have like a million skin ideas i wont bombard you guys with all of them, so that will be my request this time around, something Sci-Fi whenever you guys get around to it.
biggrin.gif

Anyways thanks for all your hard work, BUMP, and to Toni since i know your watching, STICKY PLEASE
laugh.gif

moogle.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't think it's a "must have" thread atm (if the post count and view count especially raises then I'd reconsider - as is the case with most threads that become stickied), but I wouldn't increase the sizable stickies list any further in the meantime.

James_Wulfe

Trophies
Website
okami-designs.ath.cx
XP
Country
United States
Hello im back again, i have a request for my girl if you could be so kind, she would like a "Heroes" (the TV series) skin there was a DSTT skin she was using and liked but it obviously not for moonshell, so if this could be made or reproduced it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: here is the skin she was using on her DSTT if this helps any http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/s/388c6988ff

T

tal32123

i think you should make a windows media player skin and a vista since those would be downloaded a lot, and maybe just one that would be special for the ds (not after a game or another electronic device)

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
tal32123 said:
i think you should make a windows media player skin and a vista since those would be downloaded a lot, and maybe just one that would be special for the ds (not after a game or another electronic device)

They are already made.

QUOTE(tylerxian @ Jul 8 2009, 09:10 AM) It would be fun to see a GBAtemp related skin for Moonshell 2.

I already have background images but no icons. Pretty difficult finding ones for gbatemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1