Hacking MoonShell 2 problem

assassin98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i HAVE AN R4I-YES AND I WANT TO INSTALL MOONSHELL 2.0 CHILD ZWAI. WHENEVER I INSTALL IT ON MY ROOT AND I TURN ON MY NDS LITE IT GIVES ME THE FOLLOWING:
AN ERROR WAS DETECTED PLEASE RESET SYSTEM

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to get it to boot straight to moonshell? Running it as homebrew should not stop the card from running up into the firmware / OS.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
are you running it from a kernel, or running it directly as a default loader. It is not possible to run it directly if that is what you are trying to do, if you are give up and run it from your R4i-Yes kernel, or YSMenu, or whatever. If it is not booting at all format your card with panasonic SD formatter and try installing the latest Moonshell 2.10 again.

Plus there is no need for all the capital letters, just use lower case, you are the only poster in this thread with a problem, we don't need you to type it in capitals.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii said:
are you running it from a kernel, or running it directly as a default loader. It is not possible to run it directly if that is what you are trying to do, if you are give up and run it from your R4i-Yes kernel, or YSMenu, or whatever. If it is not booting at all format your card with panasonic SD formatter and try installing the latest Moonshell 2.10 again.

Plus there is no need for all the capital letters, just use lower case, you are the only poster in this thread with a problem, we don't need you to type it in capitals.
Actually, if you DLDI patch it correctly then encrypt it and/or re-name it to the correct file name this should work. It all depends on which flavour of R4 you have.]

See if this works: [url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=295514&st=0&p=3684272&#entry3684272]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=295...p;#entry3684272[/url]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up