Moonshell 2.10 Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Kai001, Apr 11, 2010.

Apr 11, 2010

Moonshell 2.10 Problems by Kai001 at 7:39 AM (1,932 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Kai001
    OP

Newcomer Kai001 Newbie

United States
    Hey everyone,

I recently tried out the new MoonShell 2.10 stable, it's fantastic! But for some reason alot of the settings
    don't seem to apply properly for me. Or am I missing something? For example, I tried making a wallpaper
    for it. I notice that it's hiding part of the wallpaper because of the gap between the screens. So I unchecked
    "Account for gap between screens." in the settings and there's no difference. Also, I don't seem be getting
    anything to look different by changing the "Apply transparency to top screen." and "Apply transparency to
    bottom screen." options. Is this something unfinished? Or am I just missing the changes? Or is this some
    sort of error?

I installed MoonShell2 2.10 Stable by formatting my SD with the Panasonic SD formatter, and then copying
    MS2, first, to my SD.

If it helps to know, I'm using a SuperCard DS One i on a DSi (Not sure what firmware version..).

Thanks for any help! [​IMG]

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    try downloading moonshell again

3. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    Try removing wallpaper first (START on file list and select "default wallpaper" or whatevö it was) and then putting wallpaper again.

4. ScarletCrystals

Member ScarletCrystals Useless Bunny of Paradise

Canada
    The setting only updates once you put the wallpaper up again....
    So change the setting then press start at the img viewer to apply the changes.

5. VLinh

Member VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    There's one issue thats been bugging me:

When im watching my DPG Files, it randomly pauses and freezes, could it be the file or moonshell?

6. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    It is probably the file. You should check what .dpg it is using one of the dpg tools in the misctools folder (dpgshow works well enough). Moonshell2 should be able to play .dpg4 wonderfully, so check if it is a different .dpg (the other ones are kind of not as great, and I think .dpg3 has extreme issues with moonshell2).