Homebrew Moonshell 2.03 problem

jojoj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im new to this site and am curious if anyone could help me i have a problem with moonshell 2.03stable it won't boot

it tries loading but wont even show the menu it stops loading at 25% im running it on a dsi us firmware v 1.3 ak firmware is ak aio 1.4.1 plzz if you can help at all that would be great thx

stallonef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt anyone will have a fix because 2.03 just came out yesterday. Wait awhile and see if anyone has the same problem. Keep an eye open

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.. do you have the original moonshell2 folder? that is the key to everything.
if that doesnt work try moonshell 2.02
smile.gif

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i mean is download moonshell2 (2.02) and take the moonshell2 folder, put it on the root of your flash card. Then open up the moonshell2(2.03) folder and take everything inside and put it in the other folder. it will ask if you want to replace some things. Just say Yes to all

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
Umm.. sorry to butt in, but (in my experience) usually if Moonshell 2 fails to boot like this then the file system is screwed. I reccommend a full reformat.
Well, it always worked for me anyway.

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
Umm.. sorry to butt in, but (in my experience) usually if Moonshell 2 fails to boot like this then the file system is screwed. I reccommend a full reformat.
Well, it always worked for me anyway.
well what i saw was the moonshell2 folder in the 2.03 package, contained like half of what was in the original so i assume that you need to take the stuff inside moonshell2(2.03) and place it into 2.02

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
warbird said:
clean install of 2.03 after a format of my SD card worked like a charm on AK2i AKAIO 1.4.1 for me

Yep this method works most of the time.. If something goes wrong in homebrew or the firmware,, just format SD card using panasonic formatter then put everything back in and it should work, otherwise the problem is either the homebrew itself or user error or the cart or the SD cart etc etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ