Moonshell 1.6 for Edge cart

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dman777, Aug 9, 2009.

Aug 9, 2009

Moonshell 1.6 for Edge cart by dman777 at 11:17 PM (980 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dman777
    OP

Newcomer dman777 Advanced Member

United States
    I really liked the Moonshell 1.6(like it more than the newer versions) that worked on the Cyclo DS. Now I have an edge cart and I would like to have Moonshell 1.6 work with edge cart. Can anyone tell me how?

Thanks,
    -dman

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I think it sould work, I guess.

3. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
  4. dman777
    OP

Newcomer dman777 Advanced Member

United States
    Thanks...I tried the 1.71 but I like the 1.6 version better because it had a bar where you could slide the curser to fast foward through the mp3.

If I found the 1.6 version and downloaded it, would I have to run the setup.exe to make it work with the edge? I'm concerned because the setup.exe's that i have seen do not have an option for the edge card. I don't care if it doesn't play right off the icon, I'd be happy even if I could run it off the executable file.

5. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    1.71 definitely has that slider bar for music and video files. If yours doesn't, perhaps something is wrong with the skin you're using. It works fine for me at least.

Don't worry about the installation choices. The only difference in between the 20 different options is the DLDI patch that's automatically applied to the .nds file. Since the EDGE automatically patches with its own DLDI file upon execution, it doesn't matter what the file is pre-patched with. In short, any option will work fine.