MoonSell 2.10 Stable and acekard2i problem!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by alejolink11, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010
  1. alejolink11
    OP

Member alejolink11 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I just recently downloaded moonshell 2.10 stable. When i tried it on my ak2i akaio 1.7 it did not function.

This is the exact link from where I downloaded:
    http://filetrip.net/g25124695-MoonShell.html

I got an error saying something like:

"The said size is diffrent from the actual size"

Or something like that and woulfnt work!
    HELP PLEASE!!

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Backup, reformat, and try again. Maybe also turn off diskcheck (Xenon++ recommends against this, but a majority of the AK2 users find that the diskcheck goes off too frequently so they leave it off). Make sure you are also using Xenon++'s alternative Moonshell2 loader available in the Moonshell Simply mshl2pack_r30.

3. alejolink11
    OP

Member alejolink11 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    And how exactly do I do that?

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    The backup and reformatting, just dump everything in your microSD somewhere safe, and then use the SD Formatter to reformat your microSD. Then dump everything back on (or leave out the stuff you don't need) and then go to the moonshl2.ini in the moonshl2 folder and look for the line that says something similar to "AlwaysDisableDiskCheck=0" and change the "0" to a "1". Finally, test to make sure it works...as for using Xenon++'s alternative moonshell2 loader, just take a visit to his moonshell simply thread (here is his website which can link you to it: http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xenonnds/) and look for the download that says mshl2pack_r30 and then get that. Inside that download is a wonderful .nds file that has a fairly easy to understand filename. You will be using that .nds file instead of the one that came with the original moonshell2 download.