Country
United States
Last edited by quazimojo,

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason my mouse cursor keeps being shown when I remote play lost ark via moonlight. Even if I move it out the screen it gets reset in various positions in middle of screen.

I suppose this is because while using the controller preset in the game. you are using LB/LT/RB/RT buttons, which are registered as mouse buttons by moonlight...?

Is there a way to disable this? or workaround?

gouki99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Registered after years of lurking to thank you for this amazing homebrew. Getting great image quality with minimal lag. A much better experience than having Android installed and running Steam Link.

Some features I'd love to see implemented:

- Touchscreen support for clicking, for streaming Citra.
- A short-cut button for the Win key when enabling mouse.
- Ability to hide/unhide games within the homebrew.

Made an edit to make sure I mention the cursor control. It's so smooth.

Last edited by gouki99,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Registered after years of lurking to thank you for this amazing homebrew. Getting great image quality with minimal lag. A much better experience than having Android installed and running Steam Link.

Some features I'd love to see implemented:

- Touchscreen support for clicking, for streaming Citra.
- A short-cut button for the Win key when enabling mouse.
- Ability to hide/unhide games within the homebrew.
What does hide/unhide games mean? don't you just stream your desktop and do everything from there? i've been always just streaming my desktop and playing games/vids from there.

gouki99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What does hide/unhide games mean? don't you just stream your desktop and do everything from there? i've been always just streaming my desktop and playing games/vids from there.

The homebrew shows a selection of games + the ones' you've added yourself within GeForce Experience, but the games you hide on PC don't become hidden in the homebrew app.

For example: I have Skyrim and want to run the game through SKSE for mod support. Within GeForce Experience I hide the official Skyrim icon and add my own directed at the SKSE exe, give it a fancy icon and name it Skyrim.

Within the homebrew, I still see both versions of Skyrim.

The Favorites menu solves this in a way, but it'd be great to hide some titles manually.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The homebrew shows a selection of games + the ones' you've added yourself within GeForce Experience, but the games you hide on PC don't become hidden in the homebrew app.

For example: I have Skyrim and want to run the game through SKSE for mod support. Within GeForce Experience I hide the official Skyrim icon and add my own directed at the SKSE exe, give it a fancy icon and name it Skyrim.

Within the homebrew, I still see both versions of Skyrim.

The Favorites menu solves this in a way, but it'd be great to hide some titles manually.
why not just stream your desktop and navigate manually? i always hated that game list on gfe, that's why im using sunshine now (also it works with lakka's moonlight)

ollidiemaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there Really awesome to See This project.
I use gamestream all the time to play on my Mac so definitely a great option on the switch so I can dump this stupid Razer Kishi for my phone.
How is the battery life? Has anyone tried running this on an chipped Oled ?

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
why not just stream your desktop and navigate manually? i always hated that game list on gfe, that's why im using sunshine now (also it works with lakka's moonlight)
I use the game list primarily because in hand-held mode it will set your games to 720p for a smoother experience.

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can set the resolution in moonlight settings anyway...
That's only going to change the resolution of the picture streamed, Not the actual internal resolution your computer is rendering. Sure it will make your stream smoother, but it won't increase your frame rates.

Reactions: gouki99

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
That's only going to change the resolution of the picture streamed, Not the actual internal resolution your computer is rendering. Sure it will make your stream smoother, but it won't increase your frame rates.
Why even bring this up? Switch doesn't have anything to do with that... Want more fps on pc side, change settings in-game or elsewhere... Switch running moonlight is literally just a remote controller with a screen, just a tool to control your pc.

Last edited by bad361,

DragarX

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why even bring this up? Switch doesn't have anything to do with that... Want more fps on pc side, change settings in-game or elsewhere... Switch running moonlight is literally just a remote controller with a screen, just a tool to control your pc.
Are you stupid or something?
Using the game list will automatically set games to run optimally for 720p saving you all the hassle of entering any options menus.

How can you honestly believe navigating a full desktop os on a 720p 5" screen is better than just clicking on a game and have it automatically run at desired resolution and framerate

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Are you stupid or something?
Using the game list will automatically set games to run optimally for 720p saving you all the hassle of entering any options menus.

How can you honestly believe navigating a full desktop os on a 720p 5" screen is better than just clicking on a game and have it automatically run at desired resolution and framerate
lmao

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using this out of the box for kh2fm in handheld, no stream settings changed. I'm getting occasional skips and stuttering only on the stream. Using debug info I see an average receive time of 0.99, decoding time of 6.60, and rendering of 4.37. No dropped frames from my network.

tretor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine with Forza Horizon 5.
I get best experience with default settings and without any switch overclock. I don't know why but I get more stream stuttering with overclocked CPU, even if decoding and rendering time is lower with OC. Any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-