moon nds

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by hanfhase, Nov 13, 2008.

Nov 13, 2008

moon nds by hanfhase at 6:33 PM (918 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. hanfhase
    OP

Newcomer hanfhase Advanced Member

Austria
    well on the nintendo site they say the game will come out 18 november but on this german site they say its gonna be in 2009 .
    Which on should i trust [​IMG]

2. Veristical Blaze

Member Veristical Blaze GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Both not it's gonna be march 2009 i think i'm sure [​IMG]

3. hanfhase
    OP

Newcomer hanfhase Advanced Member

Austria
    aww man that's a long time i thought they were done with the game [​IMG]

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Its not coming out on November 18th, Nintendo's site isn't very good for dates.

The official date is now 9th January 2009. Probably delayed due to the competition, it would sell better next year in a quieter time.

5. Veristical Blaze

Member Veristical Blaze GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    I heard something like march/february(read my first post) where you found that realease date?

6. Shabadage

Member Shabadage GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I think that Moon got delayed because it was the game that wouldn't work on the DSi. It got submitted to Nintendo on Oct 13th for Certification. On the 30th, news broke about the anon dev who's game wouldn't run on the DSi (and was refused certification because of it). Certification takes about 14 days on average, so about the 27th is when Renegade Kid should have gotten news from Nintendo. Jools said he'd let us know when the game was certified. He's been silent since, and the game was delayed into next year. I know RK likes to push hardware, so I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to break the emulated solution that Nintendo came up with for the DSi (They removed the ARM7 remember). Wouldn't be surprised if RK was using the Arm7 directly and Nintendo's emulator only emulates what the ARM7 did in "normal" modes, not actually emulating the ARM7.

That's just my crazy theory though. The times fit up surprisingly well though...