Hacking Monster Hunter Tri Online with modchip

ZeroX_9876

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to know, I have a wii on 4.1U with a wasabi zero modchip installed. I have no softmod except rawksd that I run trought bannerbomb only, NO HBC at all. my wii is clean. I want to know if I can play monster Hunter Tri ONLINE with a backup of my original copy.

I'm on 4.1U and modchip.

A fast answer would be really nice since I would start playing right now!:D
I heard of the bans from capcom and I wanted to know for sure before playing.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how I'm running a backup and got disconnected for modding? (my friend sent me a pic of the message after I go disconnected)

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
Funny how I'm running a backup and got disconnected for modding? (my friend sent me a pic of the message after I go disconnected)

You won't get banned or dced or anything. NOTHING will happen to you, only if you cheat. How do I know? Because I am using a backup of Monster Hunter and I am using a modchip and have been playing the darn game for days.

Schuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i ask how you actually got the backup to work on your wii without a firm mod? I have wiikey version one (old i know) and the disc simply hangs from the wii dash. It recognizes it as monster hunter tri US but won't play it.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Schuy said:
Can i ask how you actually got the backup to work on your wii without a firm mod? I have wiikey version one (old i know) and the disc simply hangs from the wii dash. It recognizes it as monster hunter tri US but won't play it.
Learn to search.

or even just look at some of the threads within the past few pages.

The same could be said about the topic creator.

Schuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright sorry for the lack of search, but i HAD been doing google scans for hours even some links to this site with not success. I didn't find a direct answer but I did find a thread that said you need the lastest update to make the game work EVEN IF IT IS LEGIT. So the simply answer to getting the dvd-r to work is to simply let your counsel update from nintendo. Wiikey isnt affected by the update so this is all good with me.

Thanks all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1