Monster Hunter Tri #002 Error

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by domo kun, Sep 13, 2009.

Sep 13, 2009

Monster Hunter Tri #002 Error by domo kun at 9:07 PM (3,214 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. domo kun
    OP

Newcomer domo kun Advanced Member

Canada
    I downloaded Monster Hunter Tri, twice, and both times it didn't work. I keep getting the #002 error with the bluescreen. I am using the backup loader 0.3 gamma. So I tried doing what your supposed to do to fix that error with games like Need For Speed, Phantom Brave, Donkey Kong, etc by using the WiiScrubber, Generic Wii Patcher, and the Backup Launcher with the R2 fix. But when I tried to do that, on my WiiScrubber menu theres no option for me to extract and replace the main.dol from Partition 2 because theres no partition 2 tab there.

By the way, I'm using the english patched ntsc-j version of the game. (My Wii is NTSC). Do I maybe have to start it up with some sort of region free option?

2. Cmurda187

Member Cmurda187 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Errr Have you tried Neogamma or Softchip? Soft chip If I remember correctly has the option for the 002 error and I think that Neogamma does too. I havent used a disk loader for a long time so I cannot remember.

3. domo kun
    OP

Canada
    Whats a softchip and what is Neogamma? I have a softmodded Wii, which I did with the Twilight Hack and the gamma launcher.

4. pepxl

Member pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

United Kingdom
    they are both backup disk loaders(Neogamma also does USB), do a search on the "002 Error" and you will find out its just a new copy right bug thats been around for quite some time, all it does is to TRY to stop piracy, every up-to-date loader has the 002 error fix disk and usb, if your loader doesnt it needs updating

5. Dharmaboy

Newcomer Dharmaboy Advanced Member

Canada
    Well i got it to work with USB Loader and had to install the Hermes 222/223 cios.

6. domo kun
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the help, I downloaded NeoGamma R6 a little while ago for Wii Sports Resort, and I'll try it with Monster Hunter Tri. But I have another question, should I replace my NeoGamma R6 with R7 or R8 Beta? Like do those ones work better in any way/have a better interface or more options? Or am I fine with R6?

7. domo kun
    OP

Canada
    Well I tried loading the game with the 002 Fix but the screen just stays black for a long time and then after a while it says the disc could not be read. But it doesn't give me the blue screen and the 002 error message. Are there any other options I need to change like switching regions since its a japanese game or installing anything like a cios wad?

8. miib

Newcomer miib Newbie

Malaysia
    Good day,
    I have a wii(korea ver) with "Backup Launcher Gamma 0.3", but recuntly i also cant play the latest games e.g Monster Hunter 3 (Jpn ver), Cursed Mountain, Mini ninja.... why?
    can anyone help me?