ROM Hack WIP Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save modded

VapeLord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want bottlecaps... I tried using edizon to search memory and edit values, which worked fine for money but it does not seem to "find" items correctly. Not sure how the numbers are saved/updated.
couldnt you just use the save editor for that?

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i send my save to you can you add me some 500 bottle caps or 800 of each material please ? So i can craft really strong weapon and armor please ?
You should be able to do it for your own save using the editor. The newest update for the editor includes english names for the items.

Reactions: Jormandfen

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should be able to do it for your own save using the editor. The newest update for the editor includes english names for the items.
Can you show me the editor and how it work please ?
And how do editing work like ?
Im new at it, its why
and i use edizon
and do editing edit the save while playing the game or the save data without needing to currently playing the game while i am editing the save ?

Last edited by Jormandfen,

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you show me the editor and how it work please ?
And how do editing work like ?
Im new at it, its why
and i use edizon
and do editing edit the save while playing the game or the save data without needing to currently playing the game while i am editing the save ?
Sure. You'll need a save manager like JKSV to backup and restore your save. This will work with any save. You would need to stop playing the game to edit the save.
1. Back up your save in JKSV, make 2 just in case
2. Transfer backed up save to computer
3. Open save using save editor from turtle-Insect
4. Edit the save however you want
5. Transfer edited save back to JKSV folder on switch and restore.

Jerry48

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you talking about turtle-insect save editor? Is it possible to add items using it, like bottlecaps? When I go to the Item tab on v0.10 it doesn't show anything, and Search/ Filtering doesn't bring anything up either.

EDIT: nevermind, for some reason the "info" folder wasn't extracted with the exe. Fixed now.

Last edited by Jerry48,

Techboy151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if you could teach me how did you find the items and changed them? I sincerely want those "Expedition Tickets". Do you know the number/hex for them? or would you rather my save?

Jerry48

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if you could teach me how did you find the items and changed them? I sincerely want those "Expedition Tickets". Do you know the number/hex for them? or would you rather my save?

Download the latest release from GitHub (sry doesn't let me hyperlink). Make sure to get 0.14 or higher since item search was broken before that for some items.
Make sure you unrar/ extract everything, including the main exe and the info folder.
Open your save file. Go to Item tab. Search for Exped and it should show up.

Attachments

• items.PNG
    items.PNG
    58.6 KB · Views: 356

CDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys i modded my save mhst 2 with 1000 items
enjoie addd new save with more items and quest tower save rathalos
Can i have your clean save, your modded save get me stuck at collect terga nitro musroom at story mission. Thanks

CDP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tomorrow i should be able to give a monster hunter stories 2 wings of ruin completed story mode save if you want
Thanks Jormandfen, i just need the save not modded because i accident delete my save and it near the tower and i like to continue enjoy the story.

Reactions: Jormandfen

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks Jormandfen, i just need the save not modded because i accident delete my save and it near the tower and i like to continue enjoy the story.
here's my legit monster hunter stories 2 wings of ruin completed main story save with teostra and kirin egg hatched :D

Attachments

• backup_griffon_18_juillet.zip
    195.9 KB · Views: 306
Last edited by Jormandfen,
Reactions: VexedGamer

LordK77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How did you leave the offense and defense at lv 999? Because I tried doing it in the editor, but it doesn't look like

LordK77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is my modified save. Can you leave it with attack and defense at lv 999? The Menace fatalis weapon is already at lv max.

borg221967

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
родатьнет возможности очистить инвентарь он забит дребеденью и нет возможности его

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

инвентарь забит хламом нет возможности дальше пройти по сюжету

Reactions: SkullHex2

borg221967

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
можете ли сделать мне оружие и броню как и оружие все на 999 ( с бонусами ) + крышек 800 ?

Reactions: SkullHex2

HolyBash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro please update your busted save files they're pretty damn aweful they have to many items and they crash the game set everything to 800 or 600. I do appreciate the modded equips but theyre bugged and nothing works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F