Status
Not open for further replies.

Aswun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xenocard do you mind posting the all items 3.0 on PAGE ! because im not too sure if I am banned from the channel or the link is just dead.

El_Matadurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Narugacuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone have the [∞ x999 ItemBox on 1000 slots] code for 3.0.0? The cheat isn't included in the sticky post file

Edit.: nvm it is now

Last edited by Narugacuga,

Kugusaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello! These cheats can only be used on a switch that can run custom firmware. However, there is a moderator in the discord that offers services to edit your save file if you need talismans or items/money.

Excellent, thank you.
Hello! These cheats can only be used on a switch that can run custom firmware. However, there is a moderator in the discord that offers services to edit your save file if you need talismans or items/money.

Excellent, thank you.
How can i join discord?

SumOf1000Lies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@xenocard do you mind posting the all items 3.0 on PAGE ! because im not too sure if I am banned from the channel or the link is just dead.
It is intentionally being delayed I think, since Sir Xenocard doesn't want that specific cheat released right now to avoid save data editors from selling/ stealing the work of these cheat providers. That specific cheat can be used for selling a service on ebay, etc.

I'm also waiting on it though, Sir Xeno will release it in a day and a half from now I think.

renzcheat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

a handsome Discord Member Donated 4 Paid cheats because we cant be bothered to make them again, they are
[Invincible & invisible]
[instant kill]
[easy part breaker]
[easy capture]

Thank You Mr. Cheat Donor for your Generous Gift XOXO

Dash - is meant to hide some cheats from file

SXOX users will not be able to use cheat file until they remove Atmosphere only Cheat codes
wait until we compile a new file for SXOX
master cheat file is now 98% complete
new file will be uploaded tonight

Code:
[+700 if Deposited in storage Box]
04010000 0411D874 52805E8A

[Deposit Mod OFF]
04010000 0411D874 1A8082CA

we have a fix, will publish tomorrow, now we focus to test all cheats together
easy breaker needs a hold button activator to bypass that bug, some monster parts will not break if you have it on all the time etc etc
@renzcheat
also dont do too much damage you will skip a phase and glitch the Quest
ok noted tnx

D

Deleted User

OP
i want to make a clear statement

i do not like paid wall cheats
i do not like people who abuse the work of others to make profit from
i will do what i can to help the community
but be sure that i will not help sellers obtaining new cheats that help them sell it as a service in eBay, Carousel, TaoBao and other places

we do have these cheats and tools for 3.0
All Decorations 3.0
White Helmet 3.0
All items from 1.0 to 3.0
3.0 only items
weapon inject generator
Equipment inject generator
Guild Card Edit manual edit cheat
Empty/clear all items from ItemBox
Max skill God Charm inject generator

we shared all of these for free during 2.0 update and sellers abused the work and sold in ebay as save edit service

all these cheats are going to be withheld for a week or more
they only benefit Sellers

its up to the Authors of these cheats to publish them, not me
we are investigating the leaks from 2.0 and waiting for sellers to take trap and start selling these cheats

Please do not waste your time asking for them
if you are a genuine Gamer you can play the game and obtain anything you want without using thses cheats
Editing Guild Card info is wrong in My Opinion, no matter what argument you will bring, this cheat can ruin online experience

dont pretend you messed up your Guild card info with instant kill cheat, we are not stupid

SumOf1000Lies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It is intentionally being delayed I think, since Sir Xenocard doesn't want that specific cheat released right now to avoid save data editors from selling/ stealing the work of these cheat providers. That specific cheat can be used for selling a service on ebay, etc.

I'm also waiting on it though, Sir Xeno will release it in a day and a half from now I think.
Sorry, it'll take a week or more, if ever, for that cheat to be released, not just 2 days. We don't want sellers profiting from these cheats から。

Aswun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to make a clear statement

i do not like paid wall cheats
i do not like people who abuse the work of others to make profit from
i will do what i can to help the community
but be sure that i will not help sellers obtaining new cheats that help them sell it as a service in eBay, Carousel, TaoBao and other places

we do have these cheats and tools for 3.0
All Decorations 3.0
White Helmet 3.0
All items from 1.0 to 3.0
3.0 only items
weapon inject generator
Equipment inject generator
Guild Card Edit manual edit cheat
Empty/clear all items from ItemBox
Max skill God Charm inject generator

we shared all of these for free during 2.0 update and sellers abused the work and sold in ebay as save edit service

all these cheats are going to be withheld for a week or more
they only benefit Sellers

its up to the Authors of these cheats to publish them, not me
we are investigating the leaks from 2.0 and waiting for sellers to take trap and start selling these cheats

Please do not waste your time asking for them
if you are a genuine Gamer you can play the game and obtain anything you want without using thses cheats
Editing Guild Card info is wrong in My Opinion, no matter what argument you will bring, this cheat can ruin online experience

dont pretend you messed up your Guild card info with instant kill cheat, we are not stupid

Can I join the discord? or is it still down and I agree I just wanted to get it through the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: one of the people that appeared there was a minor when filming the cutscenes where she appears