ROM Hack Question Monster Hunter Rise 3.0 cheats?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VeniaSilente
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 45,979
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Likes Likes 1
Just people stealing their cheats claiming it as there own and reposting to other places when told not to. Just drama
 
Wouldn't that be solved by, you know, simply posting the cheat to a centralized online register that provides dating and attribution? I'm sure there is at least one of those. Heck, just for this once I'm going to break my vow to not recommend github and say just post them to a github gist, if gets you both things *plus* revisions. Other than that I honestly don't get the fuss; most codes are so short that they don't even count for copyright or patent purposes, and most of them are Derived work anyway. But throwing the entire community under the bus is like, I don't know. It tells me those people (both sides) are not to be trusted.
 
Any news on this end? No news of 3.9.1 cheats on the site (search by TID only finds request) and we're ad portas of the expansion already. Is it even known or decided in the Scene if the community will have cheats released for the expansion or is Rise just an abandoned game in this respect?
 
google is your best friend
I've spent a fair amount of time searching and the closest I can find is 3.7.0 cheats for the US version. Mind not being so obtuse and sharing please? It's really quite a wasteland out there since the whole drama thing happened.
I even went through the effort to upgrade and downgrade from 3.7.0 to 3.9.1 and use the ASM interactive cheats updater tool and while it appeared successful the cheats do not work.
 
How do I add the cheat code on both yuzu and ryujinx I don't understand please help its a txt file do i haveto devode it or what?
 

Attachments

Last edited by Glendios,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted