Gaming Monster hunter generations save problem

DarkChrno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I'm having a bit of a dilemma right now. I have 2 new 3ds XL, one that had all my original game saves, nnid, friends list, everything; and i have a new new 3ds xl that was fresh of the box. So I had done system transfer from the original new 3ds xl to the new one in order to mod the new one using slowhax; I had saved everything that was in my original micro SD card onto my computer thinking that I would be able to put everything back in the original and be able to retrieve my MH Generations save file that I had spent hours on. But now that everything is done and that my nnid is back on my original, I found out that my original 3ds xl is using a different folder ID in the nintendo 3ds directory; and now my Monster Hunter Generations save file does not even work. I've searched online for answers an solutions; but do you guys now if it's possible to get my original 3ds xl to use my old folder IDs, or if there's any for me to somehow retrieve my save using a tool through the homebrew channel? I have tried fooling around with the save manager but nothing came out of it.

Jorge Gomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens when you put the cartridge on the 2ds? Does it show the file? If so, then maybe theres something I can help you with. If that isnt the case I think you may have lost your save :/. Also, MHG, cartridge or eshop?

DarkChrno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i check on both my new 3ds xl's settings i don't see any of my backups and extra data, as those are basically in a different folder id, if that's what you're asking. It's a cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.