Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OP, can i get that special version too? im kinda clumsy:shy:
Sorry, I can't do it now, I don't have the sources for now. :/

Can someone pls guide me on how to install this zip file into my 3ds ?
Just paste the plg file in SD:/plugin/YourGame'sTitleID/MHGEN.plg.

This plugin only works on NTR 3.3/3.4? What about 3.2? (The one Plailect link you to at the end of A9LH)
Yes this game require 3.3 / 3.4, use the BootNTR Selector from my sig to have the 3 of them.

Reactions: Pokem

PoorPrince14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried but the menu wont came out .

I have the version 11.1 on my N3ds,
The NTR was not working before but thanks for the help of TheCyberQuake and he helps me so the NTR was working now on my version 11.1 N3ds
I followed the instructions put the file in sdcard/plugins/"both of folder was there" but when I tried to boot the NTR after successfully boot then I go n the MHgen and on the home menu I click the select button nothing came up.

DarkMooNz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey narquitas.. for some reason my name now is: HP #1: 21/ is there any way to change that? I tried initiating the game without loading the plugin.. but that didnt work

Thanks!

MikeHawke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey narquitas.. for some reason my name now is: HP #1: 21/ is there any way to change that? I tried initiating the game without loading the plugin.. but that didnt work

Thanks!

Somewhere on this forum, there's a monster hunter save editor. All you have to do is load your save file into it and change your name to whatever you want. It's pretty simple.

As for the cheat plugin, if I give another set of ported armor code skills, can you add it to the Plugin for me nanquitas?

DarkMooNz

Trophies
XP
Country
Somewhere on this forum, there's a monster hunter save editor. All you have to do is load your save file into it and change your name to whatever you want. It's pretty simple.

[/QUOT

Thanks for the reply! I dont have a powersave... can i still do that??

Jawnstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi guys,
I've got some issue, I can Boot NTR normally (I installed the 3.4 cia compatible with 11.2 Nfirm), I renamed properly the folder ID for EUR version of MHGen, but nothing shows up when I hit select.

I don't know if this will help but here some extra info:
- I used FBI to install Boot NTR
- I've put your plugin in SD root\plugin\000400000018B500
- I launched Boot NTR, then when I was back to home menu, I launched MHGen (installed thru FBI)
- Then after loading my save, when I hit SELECT when I'm in the village but nothing shows up, except the normal menu

Am I missing a step? Or did I do anything wrong? Please, help me D:

PS: Ofc, I'm a nab when it's about 3DS hacking and such, just hacked mine recently so I'm not really used to it. Only things I do properly are installings CIAs and importing/exporting saves xD

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
I've got some issue, I can Boot NTR normally (I installed the 3.4 cia compatible with 11.2 Nfirm), I renamed properly the folder ID for EUR version of MHGen, but nothing shows up when I hit select.

I don't know if this will help but here some extra info:
- I used FBI to install Boot NTR
- I've put your plugin in SD root\plugin\000400000018B500
- I launched Boot NTR, then when I was back to home menu, I launched MHGen (installed thru FBI)
- Then after loading my save, when I hit SELECT when I'm in the village but nothing shows up, except the normal menu

Am I missing a step? Or did I do anything wrong? Please, help me D:

PS: Ofc, I'm a nab when it's about 3DS hacking and such, just hacked mine recently so I'm not really used to it. Only things I do properly are installings CIAs and importing/exporting saves xD
use NTR Selector

Jawnstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
use NTR Selector

Ehm, like you suggested, I got NTR selector (which I supposed is only used to switch between boot NTR versions). I installed it and after I launched it, I can select between 3.2/3.3/3.4 tho I get same error message all of them.
"Load failed! #firmware unknown #Detected firm 2.52.0"

It's weird because when I used the "normal" Boot NTR, I've got no error message.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehm, like you suggested, I got NTR selector (which I supposed is only used to switch between boot NTR versions). I installed it and after I launched it, I can select between 3.2/3.3/3.4 tho I get same error message all of them.
"Load failed! #firmware unknown #Detected firm 2.52.0"

It's weird because when I used the "normal" Boot NTR, I've got no error message.
did you try again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY