ROM Hack Monster Hunter Generation Cheats plugin

asakura90

Trophies
XP
Country
btw, I tried out the "All talisman slots 3" cheat, & now all of my bishop & rook talismans lost all skills & slots & become useless, the others still have their skill & got 3 slots like normal. I can still see their original skills in "View Talismans" option, but it doesn't count when I equip any of them.

Did something go wrong? I'm guessing bishop & rook talismans aren't supposed to have 3 slots so it glitched the game.

Dragonsix

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, can you give more details ?
Like what cheats was active ?

Because I used this plugin on a 8 hours session in local multiplayer without any problems. :/
sorry but i dont know what cheat was active because i've activated all the cheat. LOL=]]]]
BTW, I found out that when using the Paralysing all monster makes you or your friend've been kicked out from online lobby. That was annoying :)
afterall, it's a super cool cheat, use this thing and i dont even want to edit save more LOL=]]]]

abk14459

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you use this? i open bootntr, it says success and then when i start mhx, its stuck on an infinite loading sign on the nintendo logo. i have the file in my plugin folder and everything seems fine on my n3dsxl

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do you use this? i open bootntr, it says success and then when i start mhx, its stuck on an infinite loading sign on the nintendo logo. i have the file in my plugin folder and everything seems fine on my n3dsxl
After you open ntr, you open mhx straight away right without doing anything else?

Reactions: abk14459

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got it fixed. Had to rename the file in the folder to cheat.
This is not what solved you problem. The file can be named anything.
Still, if you got it to work that's cool.

Hi complete noob here downloaded the plugin but have no idea what to do now sorry if this was asked before.
Copy it in your SD. (SD:/plugin/<titleid>/mh_gen.plg)
Launch NTR (if you don't have it, install my BootNTRSelector) and launch v3.3.
Then launch the game and press select in game.

mhanon122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thank you for this. Just wondering, I know earlier someone mentioned it works online if everyone has it. What if someone alone uses it online and is using things like HP view, Autotracker, Map always on. Will this effect everyone else, giving them the same cheats?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thank you for this. Just wondering, I know earlier someone mentioned it works online if everyone has it. What if someone alone uses it online and is using things like HP view, Autotracker, Map always on. Will this effect everyone else, giving them the same cheats?
No.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
One question. this a new kind of cheat menu. How can i make a ntr cheat plugin that uses it?
If you don't want to do manual plugin you can use my Gateshark2NTR which have this menu since I first created for it else if you want to program your own plugins but using his menu, you'll need to work with my lib Shark2NTR.

It's a lib I'm creating to help the creation of cheats plugin.
I'm currently working on an update to allows even more customization than the background such as all the colors used by the menu.
Well, if you want to work with my lib, just tell me I'll help you using it.

If you want to take an eye before, look at my Zelda's plugin code and the ACNL's plugin code on github. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There was a arcade about 10 minute walk from my house when was a kid, so that was my hangout always.